No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again! I hope everyone's doing well, I most certainly am. Enjoy your weekend! RBF I hope your weekend last week was great.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yay, exams are finally over (until May). Maya is brilliant aha
      Its snowing in Wales, so I get another day off school. Chilling in pjs is definitely better than spending a lesson with my Biology teacher.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• That's good, now you can rest.

According to tomorrow's weather forecasts, we'll have snow tomorrow, but I don't think so.

Comment

• ^you never know.

As much as I enjoyed the day off, if I'd been in school I could have raised my German grade by doing another assessment but oh well.
          Sorry its late, but happy birthday RBF! x

Comment

• It took me some time to get here, but I'm back. Didn't read everything that I've missed. We had lots of snow here. More than 30 cm.
            A late happy birthday from me too, RBF!
            And I've bought the new Rammstein-single! A bit late, but time is not on my side.

Comment

• ^I know that feeling.

If anyone sees a photo showing Flake and the reflection of his keyboard in his glasses, please send me the link, I need it for art but can't find it anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                ^I know that feeling.

If anyone sees a photo showing Flake and the reflection of his keyboard in his glasses, please send me the link, I need it for art but can't find it anywhere

Last edited by Maya; 01-24-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• ^None of them are the picture that I'm looking for, but the bottom one is better! thanks!

Comment

• ^You didn't say which one you need, only "a photo showing Flake and the reflection of his keyboard in his glasses".

I love the one at the bottom.

Comment

• ^Well I don't know where the photo I want is so couldn't ask but the ones you found are actually more useful to me

Comment

• Wow I haven't been here in forever!!! I thought I'd pop by and say hello I've been busy with dissections and studies as well as working. Sorry I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be

Comment

• Hi @RG527, glad to see you back.

Comment

• I've been soooooooo busy! This week was exam week at the university and I've been doing some promoting as well Not to mention, I've been training for some 5k's I signed up for and I've lost some weight...good feelings . The weather is way below freezing and snowing again...I dislike it very much.
                            Has anyone been doing anything interesting?

Comment

• I'm finishing my job in two schools whilst preparing to begin in another school... Quite exhausting and hard to organize...
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @RG527 Nothing here

@Waidmann Good luck, seems stressful.

Comment

Working...
                                X