Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have a cookie please? ;-;

Comment

• Danke Fräulein Rose, aber ich glaube nicht, ich halte mich wach für so viele Stunden, though my downstairs neighbour have a party going very loud and really bad music, I'll have to find some earplugs before turning in ;-)

Comment

• Ah well...I will just throw snowballs until you fall asleep! Drown out the bad music with Rammstein!

*snowballs*

Comment

• I think I'll just put my headphones on. The other neighbour have small kids, so I don't want to start a my-stereo-set-can-play-louder-than-yours war ;-)

It's quiet on the street now, no more fireworks, it was quite good there for about an hour. But it seems to have been a peaceful night. I haven't heard many sirens from either police or fire-brigade - which is unusual in my neighbourhood on New Years Eve ;-)

Comment

• ^Yeah, I have my headphones on drowning out the kids...sort of. Man, they are loud! Glad you are having a quiet night

Comment

• Oh no. No new Doctor Who episodes until September?!? But...but that means....I might actually have to start watching Breaking Bad...

Comment

• ^So, what are you waiting for?
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ That.

Comment

• ^You got it. Now go and download it.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Sweet! Umm...wait, what did I just agree to....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

• ^You are no match for the Iberian Troll.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I bow to your Eternal Wisdom, O Great and All-Knowing Iberian Troll! Will you allow this humbled one to learn Wisdom at your feet?

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                            Oh no. No new Doctor Who episodes until September?!? But...but that means....I might actually have to start watching Breaking Bad...
                            Oh you poor thing. ;-)

Now what did your think of the regeneration? I'm looking forward to seeing the new doctor in action

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                              I bow to your Eternal Wisdom, O Great and All-Knowing Iberian Troll! Will you allow this humbled one to learn Wisdom at your feet?
                              No, I won't. I will encourage you to watch South Park and Breaking Bad, though. They are a limitless source of wisdom and entertainment.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                                Oh you poor thing. ;-)

Now what did your think of the regeneration? I'm looking forward to seeing the new doctor in action
                                I liked it! I think it was well done, and I'm hoping he really meant it when he said it was a whole new cycle. We could do with 12 more Doctors at least. I'm already seeing stuff on the internet about the world's biggest sneeze!

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                No, I won't. I will encourage you to watch South Park and Breaking Bad, though. They are a limitless source of wisdom and entertainment.
                                Fine. Be that way. I will just have to make up my own snarkiness.

Comment

Working...
                                X