Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Muchas Gracias Maya ! I work with a bunch of nasty witches who like and try to get people in trouble plus I also have so much going on and have to go to court next month. I'm so anxious about it. I hope it works out, but if you don't hear from me that means it didn't.

We'll hear from you, I'm sure. It'll work out.

Comment

• Thanks Grover. Thanks Maya, I can pm you the entire story if you want. It is a huge clusterf*ck and totally fubar.

Comment

Thanks Grover. Thanks Maya, I can pm you the entire story if you want. It is a huge clusterf*ck and totally fubar.
        Whatwhatwhat? Why do you have to go to court?

13 days and I will be in Germany if I pass the driving part of my drivers' license.. Getting pretty nervous over here.. I also changed the language from Finnish to German on Facebook, haha. I CAN'T wait.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• When do you have to take the test Abendwind?
          Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Originally posted by grover View Post
            When do you have to take the test Abendwind?
            It takes place 26.7.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Thanks Grover. Thanks Maya, I can pm you the entire story if you want. It is a huge clusterf*ck and totally fubar.
              Afraid to ask... I really hope everything will be OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                13 days and I will be in Germany if I pass the driving part of my drivers' license.. Getting pretty nervous over here.. I also changed the language from Finnish to German on Facebook, haha. I CAN'T wait.
                26/7... You'll pass.

I think I wouldn't change it... no matter where I go or what language I learn

Comment

• This forum really doesn't agree with my internet at home haven't been able to see any posts until 5 minutes ago. Although there is a possibility that I just haven't noticed due to the state my head is currently in.......
                  Will try be on more again soon, if I can't get on before your test, good luck abendwind
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hi!!!!
                    There were here... hope "the state your head is currently in..." is not very bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      This forum really doesn't agree with my internet at home haven't been able to see any posts until 5 minutes ago. Although there is a possibility that I just haven't noticed due to the state my head is currently in.......
                      Will try be on more again soon, if I can't get on before your test, good luck abendwind
                      Hi, its great to see you, have missed you loads

Hope you are ok and hope your internet is ok soon as its not the same here without you
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya, we keep missing each other again, i saw you here the other evening but my internet was sooo slow i gave up

Will try and get a PM to you today to catch up if it is not too busy here
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Maya, we keep missing each other again, i saw you here the other evening but my internet was sooo slow i gave up

Will try and get a PM to you today to catch up if it is not too busy here
                          Jejeje

Crossing...

Comment

• Thanks CW.

I am shocked.. Just read that Justin Bieber is coming to Finland and tickets to the floor cost 145 e?! Is he really that popular? ._.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Jejeje

Crossing...
                              And again he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Thanks CW.

I am shocked.. Just read that Justin Bieber is coming to Finland and tickets to the floor cost 145 e?! Is he really that popular? ._.
                                That is robbery, i suppose it takes all sorts and some people will pay it each to there own as they say

Good luck for the 26th, i know you will do it

Comment

Working...
                                X