Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Maya ~ I am a post whore. I love to type to anyone who will read. I think because I live alone and so I just talk to friends.
    ArtInHeaven ~ That sucks hardcore !

Some guy went to the local hospital and shot a employee. The hospital has been on lockdown since 8am. Poor lady who got shot ! My prayers are with her family.
    Not a critique... I liked the number, probably next number mentioned will be 666, you must post a little more....

OMG! I never understand how it could happen.

Comment

• On my end of the world, things are going quite well...with the exception of the poison ivy I have on my legs. I hope it will be gone by the time I go to Germany, which is in 12 days . I am sooo excited! But everyday I wake up, sometimes run (depends on time I wake up) and then eat lunch or breakfast (again, depending on the time I wake up xD) and then I will relax until I work and then I get home and relax more. Tomorrow, I will have my German lessons and I do not have to work so I will be going on a shopping expedition for things I will need for my trip to Germany

Comment

• Hope in 12 days it will be gone...

Shopping!!!!! xD You'll have fun, then. Soon you'll be there and you'll share our clock... jejejeje

Comment

• What a day. My friend who is 64 just found out his son who is my age died. They found him in the bathroom. He had fallen and hit his head and from what I understand cracked his head open and bled out. He was a huge alchoholic and tried to stop and went on a med that you can't drink with and drank anyway. He started to have alcohol seizures that I thought or suspected meant he had already damaged a lot of stuff and didn't have long for this world. I am so sad for my friend and am praying for him and his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Hope in 12 days it will be gone...

Shopping!!!!! xD You'll have fun, then. Soon you'll be there and you'll share our clock... jejejeje
            Ohhhhh me too...I want a new pair of legs x) they are soooo itchy right now and it is so hard not to itch them :S and I will be having a pedicure next Saturday so I hope the poison ivy is gone by then because my friend does the pedicures at the hair and nail salon and it would not be good if she got poison ivy :S
            and shopping will be a good expedition, my mom promised to get me a CD x) and other stuff too

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
              What a day. My friend who is 64 just found out his son who is my age died. They found him in the bathroom. He had fallen and hit his head and from what I understand cracked his head open and bled out. He was a huge alchoholic and tried to stop and went on a med that you can't drink with and drank anyway. He started to have alcohol seizures that I thought or suspected meant he had already damaged a lot of stuff and didn't have long for this world. I am so sad for my friend and am praying for him and his family.
              Another sad story, I'm really sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                Ohhhhh me too...I want a new pair of legs x) they are soooo itchy right now and it is so hard not to itch them :S and I will be having a pedicure next Saturday so I hope the poison ivy is gone by then because my friend does the pedicures at the hair and nail salon and it would not be good if she got poison ivy :S
                and shopping will be a good expedition, my mom promised to get me a CD x) and other stuff too
                :S
                It must disappear.....

I must go shopping too, I have to find time if not I'll wait for sales... only one or two weeks, I should do it....

Comment

• A short update. The boy was apparenty only 17 and he fell to his death while sick bastards who were taking pictures and videos on their phones were screaming at him to jump.

I wish a slow cancerous death on each and every one of them.

Comment

• Sometimes I don't understand how people can be so cruel

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      A short update. The boy was apparenty only 17 and he fell to his death while sick bastards who were taking pictures and videos on their phones were screaming at him to jump.

I wish a slow cancerous death on each and every one of them.

wow what. reminds me of something..

Spring
                      Erlöse mich
                      Spring
                      Enttäusch mich nicht
                      Spring für mich
                      Spring ins Licht
                      Spring

Comment

• Maya ~ Thanks. I feel so horrible and don't know what to do for him. I had a long talk with him last night and made sure he isn't blaming himself. When I get paid tomorrow I was going to give him $ for a plane ticket so he can go to the funeral.
                        ArtInHeaven ~ that is jacked up ! Can't those jerks have charges brought against them ? In Amerika the girl a was being bullied by girl b, girl a's mother went online pretended to be girl a and bullied the crap out of girl b. Girl b killed herself and girl a's mother was brought up on charges. (I can't blame the Mum cuz if my kid was being bullied I might do the same thing)
                        Maddie ~ I hope you heal quickly !

Comment

• @You
                          What does it remind you of.

@edelweiss
                          I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. It's really kind of you to think of buying a plane ticket for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            :S
                            It must disappear.....

I must go shopping too, I have to find time if not I'll wait for sales... only one or two weeks, I should do it....
                            So, today my mom called the doctor and I have to go in tomorrow for a shot :P it is the only thing I can do to get rid of the poison ivy before I go to Germany x)
                            And I will still go shopping today and to my Ferman lessons so I am happy
                            but my legs have itches the size if Texas all over *-*

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              @You
                              What does it remind you of.
                              oh sorry =o just highlight my previous post. sorrie for doing that

Comment

• No problem mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X