No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^You should finnish it ASAP and then enjoy the net. If you wait too much, maybe you won't have time enough to do it properly And will be in a hurry, after having so much time.

Comment

• I have time tonight to finish it . As for now, I left all my information at home and I regret it because now I'm bored :P

Comment

• Hello people! The sun is here again and spring is coming, yay!

I'm flying to Finland for two weeks next Thursday, should be great. I hope everyone's doing allright!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I envy you your trip. Have a great time

Comment

• ^wow, so much time without you two. Have an amazing trip Abendwind and what about you AiH?, hope everything is OK.

Comment

• Have a great time, mate!

Comment

• Enjoy your time there abendwind

@Maya, my teacher said I had at least a B in the German (3rd highest grade out of 9), but she said there's a chance of it being higher

Good luck with the paper rammsteingirl. I have 5 hours more of art next Thursday, then no more exams until May.
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hi everyone, i have been neglecting the forum lately but it does not mean i am not thinking of you all.

Have a great time at home Abendwind

Good luck with you exams CW, i am in the same situation, i cant go to Download either, have so much expense this year and like you unless a miracle happens i just cant afford it. Will just have to wait until the next UK tour. Oh and i am lucky to have found a guy that accepts my obsession with Richard lol!!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Thanks RBF
                    has anyone ever ordered from inandoutrecords? I don't really want to order from an unknown site, and can't find many reviews but they have a few things I want selling relatively cheap.
                    Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 03-26-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• ^ That's an edition. I was thinking I was in a wrong thread. ;D

Hope they answer what happened or he find another place to buy it.
                      Never bought there, sorry.

Comment

• BTW, was it a B or a higher mark?

Comment

• ^For the German? I'm not sure yet, it hasn't been marked. Had another assessment today, forgot nearly every adjective. Think I said "es ist toll" 5 times :')

Comment

• oooops, fortunately you remembered one. Hope it was enough.

Comment

• ugh. Hard week. I hope everyone is doing better

Comment

• ^Hard week Here many people is on holidays, at The moment in The subway, it use to be crowded, but not today. But I don't think I'll have a calmed day. Tomorrow Easter will begin for me, can't wait for some days off.

An amazing day for everybody and for those who are on holidays, have lots of fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X