Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Well yeah that is true, you may have some hot portuguese men swarming to your country Oh and by the way if i am to travel anywhere it will be to Spain ....
    Here we have lots of hot men too, so if you come to Spain, it would be full of hot iberian men. (I can't understand why this is getting hotter...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Half of them ended up dealing with drugs. One was arrested during last summer's riots in London. Poo lives now under a different identity.
      As soon as I mentioned I hadn't heard about them in years, I go to school and BAM! We talk about the teletubbies and I start bursting with laughter due to the irony x)•How was everyone's day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Here we have lots of hot men too, so if you come to Spain, it would be full of hot iberian men. (I can't understand why this is getting hotter...)
        Getting hotter by the minute, it may take a while but saving for my flight already
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hot guys are ALWAYS welcome

Comment

I think many portugueses would begin to run away....
            One has run away now, i think we have scared Snake and he has disappeared
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Getting hotter by the minute, it may take a while but saving for my flight already
              Between my thoughts and the iron .....

Comment

One has run away now, i think we have scared Snake and he has disappeared
                I think we bored him.

RG527... Always welcome

Comment

• Yes he cant handle our conversation sometimes, cant blame him

I have always had a thing for foreign guys, german of course, Spanish, Portugeuse, i always found English guys boring

Comment

Yes he cant handle our conversation sometimes, cant blame him

I have always had a thing for foreign guys, german of course, Spanish, Portugeuse, i always found English guys boring
                    We always think foreign stuff (and men/women) are better, we are wrong. In Spain that's very common.

Comment

We always think foreign stuff (and men/women) are better, we are wrong. In Spain that's very common.
                      I always think that men that are not from your own country seem more exciting, in my time i have had boyfriends from Portugal, Spain. Hungary and France, makes me sound a complete slut

Comment

• Oh not forgetting a Turkish boyfriend for two years

Comment

• ^Had you never mentioned your gender, you would be a stude around here.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I always think that men that are not from your own country seem more exciting, in my time i have had boyfriends from Portugal, Spain. Hungary and France, makes me sound a complete slut
                            Why??
                            Don't say that, I hate when a man says it, but when it's said by a woman i find it worse.

Comment

• "I have always had a thing for foreign guys, german of course, Spanish, Portugeuse, i always found English guys boring"

Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                "I have always had a thing for foreign guys, german of course, Spanish, Portugeuse, i always found English guys boring"

Ok.
                                He he he there are exceptions of course and you of course are one of them

Comment

Working...
                                X