X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to go not a long lunch time today

Comment

• Short but sweet
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Is it Friday already? This week is stinky long
        Die Rammstein Akten.
        The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
        http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NachtSonne View Post
          Is it Friday already? This week is stinky long
          I am sorry to disappoint you but it is only Thursday, Friday nearly here so not long to wait
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Ja, that was rhetorical question, you don't have to rub it in :P
            Die Rammstein Akten.

Comment

^Ja, that was rhetorical question, you don't have to rub it in :P
              Sorry I have to work every other weekend so Friday is not always special to me. I had to work the whole bank holiday weekend but as i always say at least i have a job

Comment

• ^That is a valid point in this economy.
                Die Rammstein Akten.

Comment

^That is a valid point in this economy.
                  It is a real problem here, is the situation the same in New York ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    It is a real problem here, is the situation the same in New York ?
                    It is, cut backs are still going on even in the strong standing corporations.
                    Die Rammstein Akten.

Comment

It is, cut backs are still going on even in the strong standing corporations.
                      I think it is pretty worldwide now, some major local companies have closed this year in my hometown, as i work for the local government i am lucky that my position is quite safe at the moment but who knows what will happen in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Sorry I have to work every other weekend so Friday is not always special to me. I had to work the whole bank holiday weekend but as i always say at least i have a job
                        I hear that. I work every other weekend too. It is nice to have weekdays off sometimes.

As frustrated as I get with work I'm glad to have a job. My friends don't have too much trouble getting jobs, but we are in healthcare. This girl who works with us graduated with a buisness 2 year degree and she hasn't found a job in her field and still works as a secretary with us.

Comment

• Heidi ~ Good luck in Germany that sounds like a dream. I would love to do that, I go to a community college now and I don't think they do exchange student program. It is a lot to think about but if I had a chance I would take a leave of absence and do it.

This weekend I was supposed to go to the M3 festival in Baltimore, Maryland and my friend told me yesterday she can't go and has to babysit. She has been telling me for 6 months that she could go. I'm a little ticked, and I sure don't want to drive 8 hours and be alone at a rock festival all day. I have to think about it now. Hmm what to do.

Comment

• i dont know why i always have to find videos like '6 years old killing chickens' and 'killing rats for sport' and others
                            and there are the comments like 'ITS JUST A FUCCKING CHICKEN/RAT WHO GIVES A FUCK WE ARE WAYY SUPERIOR THEY ARE WORTHLESS' (20 upvote on these kind of comments at least)

i hate humanity

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                              I hear that. I work every other weekend too. It is nice to have weekdays off sometimes.

As frustrated as I get with work I'm glad to have a job. My friends don't have too much trouble getting jobs, but we are in healthcare. This girl who works with us graduated with a buisness 2 year degree and she hasn't found a job in her field and still works as a secretary with us.
                              My sons fiancee works in healthcare, she works very very long shifts and works very hard, it is a very demanding job and i admire you for doing it My job is just a leisure centre receptionist, its very boring at times and you have to take loads of shit from customers but as i said at least i am in work and for that i am grateful. Had to work overtime to pay for my Rammstein ticket though as very poorly paid

Comment

• Wow you guys talk a lot. I will catch up on these couple of pages soon, I just have to say how proud I am of our hockey team, 7-1 against France in 3rd period and 6 minutes still to go..
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X