Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    : ) That must be the shortest post on history, you are always here one minute and gone the next, maybe one day you will stay for awhile
    Sometimes he does, not lately though

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Sometimes he does, not lately though
      Its a shame, his posts often make me laugh, he should stay longer
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I will be seeing Rammstein in 10 days *-* ...and sorry I've not been on much, I have this huge paper due at the end of the week :P

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          I will be seeing Rammstein in 10 days *-* ...and sorry I've not been on much, I have this huge paper due at the end of the week :P
          I am sure you are now very nervous and excited, it is your first time as well If i do not see you here before then have a great time and do not forget to tell us all about it
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

@Abendwind Madrid is a party.

FC BARCELONA 1-REAL MADRID 2

@RBF Now it will be easier for you, they have a low level of morale now.

SPORTING DE GIJÓN 2 - RAYO VALLECANO 1

But not even a miracle can save us...
            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              SPORTING DE GIJÓN 2 - RAYO VALLECANO 1

But not even a miracle can save us...
              Miracles exist. Good luck.

Congrats @RBF, I can't say I'm sorry without lying @Abendwind. Barcelona is out. :rollingeyes: I hope Piqué is OK.

Tomorrow is our turn HALA MADRID!!!!!

Comment

• I now have 9 days until the concert and too much homework and that big paper. After the paper is written, I will finally celebrate with immense joy and prepare for Rammstein

Comment

Miracles exist. Good luck.

Congrats @RBF, I can't say I'm sorry without lying @Abendwind. Barcelona is out. :rollingeyes: I hope Piqué is OK.

Tomorrow is our turn HALA MADRID!!!!!
                  I believe Real Madrid is going to lose. Prepare yourself for a shitty day tomorrow.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    I believe Real Madrid is going to lose. Prepare yourself for a shitty day tomorrow.
                    Today will be a great day, hope for you too. And probably we'll win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      I now have 9 days until the concert and too much homework and that big paper. After the paper is written, I will finally celebrate with immense joy and prepare for Rammstein
                      Good luck with your paper

Comment

• Good Morning Maya, yes celebrations all round last night, its a shame that John Terry had to let us down and now cannot play in the final. Good luck for tonight i really want Real Madrid in final

Its pouring with rain and very windy today, i got soaked walking to work

Comment

Good Morning Maya, yes celebrations all round last night, its a shame that John Terry had to let us down and now cannot play in the final. Good luck for tonight i really want Real Madrid in final

Its pouring with rain and very windy today, i got soaked walking to work
                          Thanks, I hope we win tonight and could win you after

Here it's a wonderful day

Comment

Thanks, I hope we win tonight and could win you after

Here it's a wonderful day
                            I think it will be a close match and could go either way, it is not good we will be without our captain and best central defender but who knows

Comment

I think it will be a close match and could go either way, it is not good we will be without our captain and best central defender but who knows
                              First step tonight .... After we'll see

Comment

First step tonight .... After we'll see
                                Good luck, i will be watching the scores and thinking of you

Comment

Working...
                                X