Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Hi Maya and goodbye Maya, been so busy here i have not had a chance to say hi, i am finishing in ten minutes and as you know will be Monday before i am here again

Have a great weekend and when i get back home we can hopefully have a really good catch up chat

Take care xx
    Bye, i'm leaving too. I'll miss you.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      That happens a lot here as well, sometimes when i need the money i will work silly hours I have worked 6.45 am till 10pm on occasions !
      At least I'm not the only one who works crazy hours. I worked that double on Monday to cover her shift. It sucks cuz I have so much to do and if I knew this was gonna happen I would have gotten an oil change earlier and finished everything else earlier.
      I'm in line to get one now, they said I would be done by 3pm but I haven't taken my car in. The one guy said definately and the other guy said it would be close. I really need it before a long drive. Argh !

RBF ~ You don't come online til after the weekend ? Why ? I will miss you !

Comment

• Sometimes she is online on Friday night or Sunday night, but probably she won't be. Weekends use to be very quiet here, but from time to time we are busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Why you can't have dogs? Aren't allowed or the place isn't big enough?

My landlord doesn't allow them. In America there are a ton of pitbulls that people leave, so I. Would probably end up with one or a rottweiler. I love rotties.

Ill try to post on the weekend.
          When I go see my parents its awful I don't get good mobile service, but I learned I can go online through there internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
            My landlord doesn't allow them. In America there are a ton of pitbulls that people leave, so I. Would probably end up with one or a rottweiler. I love rotties.

Ill try to post on the weekend.
            When I go see my parents its awful I don't get good mobile service, but I learned I can go online through there internet.
            That's shitty. Here, people used to leave them when they go for holidays. We even had TV campaigns "He wouldn't do it".
            When I was a child we had a German Shepherd and my father always looked for places where dogs were allowed, I remember once he couldn't find it, and we had a lot of fun, he was fucking intelligent and he was hiding and after run to not being seeing. Great memories... he loved the beach.

Hope to see you...

Comment

• I love German Sheppards. I grew up with dogs so it killing me not to have one. I grew up treating them like a little brother or sister, they got Christmas presents and everything. Sounds like we grew up with a similar background.

I decided to go to the M3 festival in Maryland by myself. Its about a 7 and a half hour drive. I go every year so if I didn't go I would regret it. I can't believe my friend flaked out at the last minute she should have just said she couldn't go instead of leading me on for 6 months like she was going.
              Stryper is on stage now ! Next is La Guns.
              If anyone wants a post card from here let me know and I'll mail you one. (I mail postcards 2 friends so they can collect them)
              Last edited by Edelweiss; 05-12-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Great, better alone that not going. Have fun!!!!

Comment

Nice Abendwind ! Glad your team won.
                  Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Thats brilliant well done to your team
                  Yess, thanks guys!

Stress, stress, stress and more stress. Sigh. Taking a couple of hours off from reading to watch FIN - USA.. Let's hope our success continues. I hope you all had a nice weekend!!
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Yess, thanks guys!

Stress, stress, stress and more stress. Sigh. Taking a couple of hours off from reading to watch FIN - USA.. Let's hope our success continues. I hope you all had a nice weekend!!
                    Stress Well, soon you'll finish. News about the german family? Hope they'll give you a positive answer. And good luck for your team!!!!

Comment

• Phew. You're right.

No, they have not written me back yet. But I'm hoping for an answer soon. How are you?
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• As always...

@Jorge I'm sorry, next year you'll be back.

Comment

• Maya ~ I actually ended up knowing a couple from Ohio. The guy told me I looked real familiar. Turns out everytime LA Guns is in Ohio they go see them and they recognised me from the gigs. Its a small world.
                          Abendwind~ Try not to be too stressed out ! Think of all the fun you will have in Germany ! I would love to see Germany.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one who works crazy hours. I worked that double on Monday to cover her shift. It sucks cuz I have so much to do and if I knew this was gonna happen I would have gotten an oil change earlier and finished everything else earlier.
                            I'm in line to get one now, they said I would be done by 3pm but I haven't taken my car in. The one guy said definately and the other guy said it would be close. I really need it before a long drive. Argh !

RBF ~ You don't come online til after the weekend ? Why ? I will miss you !
                            I am staying at my daughters cat sitting while they are on holiday in Cyprus, i forgot to ask her pass word for her laptop so it will be Wednesday before i can be online again at home, i am at work now but have to be careful as certain managers have banned me from being here
                            Nice to be missed and hope your weekend was good
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Bye, i'm leaving too. I'll miss you.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!
                              My weekend was really good, saturday my brother and i visited my sister, we always go to the church where my mum and dad have there ashes and put some flowers there, we try to go once a month but it has been 6 weeks this time. It is always very sad but happy at the same time if you see what i mean
                              Sunday was a lovely sunny day so spent it on the beach Today it is raining again

How was your weekend ?
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Abendwind~ Try not to be too stressed out ! Think of all the fun you will have in Germany ! I would love to see Germany.
                                Trying. Butterflies in my stomach already, just 10 days to the entrance examination.

I sent another application to one family, I'm dying to get an answer soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X