Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I don't use to drink at all. And do you know what I hate? When you say no and people insist, it's something I don't understand.
    I agree with that, the times i have been offered a drink and i say no thanks and they say `Oh go on`, i am an adult and know if i want a drink or not, i have even had someone still buy me a drink after having said no, i left it sitting there, he then wasted his money lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It can be worse, once the waiter decided The same, even with my friend saying it wasn't a good idea....

Comment

• That is not good
        If someone offers a cigarette and you say you do not smoke, they would not force one in your mouth so what is the difference.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I do not drink beer, I find it disgusting xP and I keep to wine and champagne...I have tried some growing up ;D so I had known what it was like. When my boyfriend had me try beer, I almost spit it out xD
          And the other night when I was bored, I ended up going to the Hard Rock cafe and then to the English theater where I watched Spiderman
          It's all good

Comment

• ^ I LOVE the Hard Rock Cafe! My favorite resturant I think!
            We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Talking of restaurants i am going to my favourate restaurant in a couple of weeks for my brothers birthday, its called The China Palace and its obviously a Chinese restaurant eat as much as you like for £15 and the food is gorgeous num num num

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                That is not good
                If someone offers a cigarette and you say you do not smoke, they would not force one in your mouth so what is the difference.

Yup he smiled at me, but I couldn't, so he took another one, this time only pineapple juice.

Comment

• ^ You can have my share cuz I don't eat asian food._____I never used to drink beer, but Guinness gets the job done, plus I have to support The Emerald Isle.______I was off Monday so I got to get drunk.

Comment

Yup he smiled at me, but I couldn't, so he took another one, this time only pineapple juice.
                    Pineapple juice is better

I hope all ok with you, i miss you lots xx

Comment

Pineapple juice is better

I hope all ok with you, i miss you lots xx
                      Everything is OK (I sent you a short PM while I was in The subway) What about you? Miss you too.

Comment

Everything is OK (I sent you a short PM while I was in The subway) What about you? Miss you too.
                        Hi Maya, we meet at last

I read your PM, at work with the evil manager at the moment but taken a sneaky look as he is on his lunch break. I will send you a newsy one later

Things good with me at the moment, the only downer is this awful weather, its really pissing me off now, i have a week off in August so really hoping it will improve for then.

Comment

Hi Maya, we meet at last

I read your PM, at work with the evil manager at the moment but taken a sneaky look as he is on his lunch break. I will send you a newsy one later

Things good with me at the moment, the only downer is this awful weather, its really pissing me off now, i have a week off in August so really hoping it will improve for then.
                          I can't wait to read it

I could talk about the weather here, but you can imagine it. ^^ Sure the weather will improve for your holidays.

Hope to meet you soon.

Comment

• Just finished catching up on reading the board. Worked hard today, 13 hours without a lunch break is rough but I made it. Now winding down for the night.

Comment

• I'm exhausted. So much to do and so much to be nervous about.

Maya, could you send me one big package of luck how you used to do a few months back too? I sure need one for tomorrow. Pheeew.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                I'm exhausted. So much to do and so much to be nervous about.

Maya, could you send me one big package of luck how you used to do a few months back too? I sure need one for tomorrow. Pheeew.
                                Now the wind is blowing hard, I sent you such a big one that can't be called a package. Hope it arrives on time.
                                Good luck!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X