Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    There are still plenty of time for Bayern to overcome the goals.
    Yup, but you said "once the game starts" and I'm pretty happy now. We'll have to wait.

Comment

• Casillas almost caught it..... 2-1

Comment

• That there Rammstein band, pretty good eh?

Comment

• Coño que estrés!!!!!

Comment

• ^I told you
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I'm stressed but it's not a shitty day... still happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                I'm stressed but it's not a shitty day... still happy
                Watching the match on tv, come on Madrid you can do it. I still have such respect for Jose Mourinho, i hope one day he will come back to Chelsea
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hope he stays with us. Ainx, come on!!!!!

Comment

• Of course you want him to stay, he is God

If it goes to penalties i will not be able to watch, its far too tense !!
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Watching the match on tv, come on Madrid you can do it. I still have such respect for Jose Mourinho, i hope one day he will come back to Chelsea
                      I will surely go back to England. Just not to Chelsea. Manchester United is the most likely choice.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        I will surely go back to England. Just not to Chelsea. Manchester United is the most likely choice.
                        I think you may be right but Alex Ferguson has to leave first and it seems he will never go, he has been saying for years he will retire but he is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Of course you want him to stay, he is God

If it goes to penalties i will not be able to watch, its far too tense !!
                          I will watch anyway, they deserve that.

Comment

• Bad news.... Penalties.

I hate when a match ends on penalties.
                            Last edited by Maya; 04-26-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Bad news.... Penalties.

I hate when a match ends going to penalties.
                              I watched and i wish i had not, i am so sorry Maya, i really wanted to see your team on May 19th

Comment

Bad news.... Penalties.

I hate when a match ends going to penalties.
                                And if it's Real Madrid who lose I hate it even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X