Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That only you can say, when RZK mentioned about it I was like o.o

Comment

• European championship this summer, everyone will be taking time off work to watch the football, i think England do not stand a chance but who knows we could do well
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya - Oh yea. Well but it goes like that.. And I love ice hockey.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• My friend at work plays Hockey but not really big in England, i played it at school but not a big fan
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Athletic Bilbao - Sporting Portugal
            Valencia - Atlético de Madrid

So... I go with both athletics. Sorry Snake.
            Both won.

Comment

Both won.
              Well done to both teams (sorry snake)

Comment

Both won.
                Ha-ha. Muy bien!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Champions 2/4 Spanish teams and both out. Real Madrid out
                  Europa League 3/4 Spanish teams....remain two

Comment

• For RBF:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

@RZK Yup, you should.
                      @RBF Don't worry, football it's like that. I don't like finishing on penalties, but it would be worse during the final. Maybe you will be the champions. Hope it won't end like ours. This morning was rainy so I've been all day with the umbrella for nothing, when I was in the street it stopped.
                      It would be a dream come true for Chelsea to win the champions league, i cant really see it happening but as you say it is worse when it goes to penalties.
                      Chelsea are also in FA Cup final on May 5th, it is my working weekend but i have managed to get a couple of hours off to watch it, it is against Liverpool so will not be easy
                      Hope your day is going well, at least the sun is shining here for a change, i finish at 3 so hope it will last

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        For RBF:

At work so cannot view this will have to wait until i log on at home later

Comment

• Hi @Rbf It's Friday!!!!!

Comment

Hi @Rbf It's Friday!!!!!
                            Yay its Friday and i have the weekend off

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Yay its Friday and i have the weekend off

Here Tuesday and Wednesday are non working days, but I don't have Monday off, probably I'll be almost alone.

Comment

• Ok, so I'm on this trip for science club and I'm bored because it's a 2 hour trip...so I thought I'd come on here

Comment

Working...
                                X