No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. I agree, a name that means Soldier is a proud one, but it doesn't mean that in this country. So with all due respect to any Hungarians who frequent this forum no offence was intended as the woman truly is dirt.
    On the subject of names, mine, (Mark), means King, but if the truth be told, i'm a bit of a Cunt at times.

So, swings and roundabouts, whores and Cunts, Caviar and Meths. It's a big and diverse world we live in.

Death to Kerry Katona, the fucking Scouse slag!

If I have offended any Scousers you can all just fuck off. You're all barely one step up from Gypos!

Comment

• "well.. i dont know how to say that =o. im dumb"

@You.

You're not dumb at all. You raised a valid point.

Comment

• @RBF, if my phone would let me upload pics, I would show you the awesome Richard pic I found today

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          @RBF, if my phone would let me upload pics, I would show you the awesome Richard pic I found today
          Thanks for that but no offence meant but i have proberbly seen it anyway, i may be wrong though so will look forward to seeing it when your phone behaves
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF It's never enough....

There are lots of new pics... I'll search for them later

Comment

• By the way if anyone is at all interested my signature was something my couisin put on facebook and it is so very true, i will keep it always and i quote it often
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                @RBF It's never enough....

There are lots of new pics... I'll search for them later
                Cool thanks Maya, love you ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  By the way if anyone is at all interested my signature was something my cousin put on facebook and it is so very true, i will keep it always and i quote it often
                  I agree with her. It's beautiful.

Comment

Its beautiful words from a beautiful person

I am going to my bed now as early start, will reply PM tomorrow from work.

Sweet dreams and speak soon
                    Love and hugs xx

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Its beautiful words from a beautiful person

I am going to my bed now as early start, will reply PM tomorrow from work.

Sweet dreams and speak soon
                      Love and hugs xx
                      Good night. Hot dreams for you.....
                      Kisses

Comment

And I agree with Maya @RBF, you may have seen the pic, but I absolutely love it xD

Comment

• I'm speechless.

I haven't watched a single video from this tour, but 1,5 hours ago I went to youtube on my mother's iPad and searched for Rammstein live 2012 videos, saw a full gig and I watched it in the darkness in my own room. It was just like I would have been there. How much I missed because I didn't go. I had to gasp during Mutter and Mein herz brennt.

I also searched for live stuff from Helsinki and wanted to cry. ._. I found some super quality videos - including Mein herz brennt with Apocalyptica - I'm so proud of our boys

Amazing. No need to say more.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            I'm speechless.

I haven't watched a single video from this tour, but 1,5 hours ago I went to youtube on my mother's iPad and searched for Rammstein live 2012 videos, saw a full gig and I watched it in the darkness in my own room. It was just like I would have been there. How much I missed because I didn't go. I had to gasp during Mutter and Mein herz brennt.

I also searched for live stuff from Helsinki and wanted to cry. ._. I found some super quality videos - including Mein herz brennt with Apocalyptica - I'm so proud of our boys

Amazing. No need to say more.
                            Yup I saw one of Saint Peterbourg and I was speechless too. I want a live DVD of the full gig.

I spent some time looking for the video with Apocalyptica and I still have the link. It should be on the DVD... I don't know how many times I played it. I'm sorry i thought I had sent it to you.

Today the european tour ends, we only have a chance if the rumour is right and there would be three gigs in Berlin this summer.

Comment

• Yes! It really should

What have I missed here.. Where did that gossip start?
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Yes! It really should

What have I missed here.. Where did that gossip start?
                                It started on Donaukinder (at least is the first place i read about it), and last week the Spanish fanclub met the band in Dublin. They said after USA there would be three gigs in Berlin, but Rammstein didn't know if there will be during a festival or their own gig.

Comment

Working...
                                X