Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I watched and i wish i had not, i am so sorry Maya, i really wanted to see your team on May 19th
    Football it's like this and penalties is a lottery. CR two goals and failed the penalty, I'm sure he feels like shit.
    Last edited by Maya; 04-26-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• I am sure he does, but as you say football is like this and it happens with penalties, always seems to be down to one or two players, it is unfair
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        I am sure he does, but as you say football is like this and it happens with penalties, always seems to be down to one or two players, it is unfair

I prefer losing with a goal in last minute than this. Snake was right in one thing we lose but was wrong with another I'm still happy.

Comment

• Football is so big thing in your countries, I don't watch it much. Though all the National tournaments interests me. Here it's just mainly all about ice hockey, I follow it very closely. And basketball too
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• ^"Football is so big thing" is not enough to describe it, though.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^"Football is so big thing" is not enough to describe it, though.
              I agree with that. You must go to a Real Madrid - FC Barcelona... even watch it in a pub here, and then you'll realise what football means. During those matches the country almost stop

Comment

• um =o
                football again. i better run

Comment

• Don't run, there isn't any ball to kick....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    I agree with that. You must go to a Real Madrid - FC Barcelona... even watch it in a pub here, and then you'll realise what football means. During those matches the country almost stop
                    I have many friends who are big fans of some famous teams like Barcelona and Chelsea, yesterday my Facebook frontpage was full of everything about the game, when they are writing everything to there what is happening in the game. I remember when I visited London few years ago and we went on some local pub and watched there Chelsea - Arsenal. Lucky for us, we visited there then, when the rivalry of those two were played. The pub was so full of people and you can sense the tension even when you are not on either teams side...but we were on the zone where was more Chelsea fans so we chanted them. I realized then how huge the thing was there...I have to go to Spain sometime to see what it's like there
                    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                      I have many friends who are big fans of some famous teams like Barcelona and Chelsea, yesterday my Facebook frontpage was full of everything about the game, when they are writing everything to there what is happening in the game. I remember when I visited London few years ago and we went on some local pub and watched there Chelsea - Arsenal. Lucky for us, we visited there then, when the rivalry of those two were played. The pub was so full of people and you can sense the tension even when you are not on either teams side...but we were on the zone where was more Chelsea fans so we chanted them. I realized then how huge the thing was there...I have to go to Spain sometime to see what it's like there
                      I have been a Chelsea fan since i was 15 years old, my brother and son also support Chelsea, my dad was Arsenal and my mum Tottenham so you can imagine the fun we had in our household. The main rival for me is Manchester United, i really do not like them, the funny thing is most of there fans do not even live in Manchester and have never been to Old Trafford. I used to go to Stamford Bridge a lot with my brother but too expensive now so have to make do with tv.

Sorry @You for football talk i will go now
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• One more quick football thing before i leave

Maya i am so sorry again that your team went out on penalties, i know what you mean as its the worst possible way to lose and i still wish there could be another way to settle these matches. I think a replay at a mutual ground is much fairer. That is what used to happen, i suppose they will say there is no time for replays.
                        Anyway i was really hoping for some rivalry between us and out two teams would play in the final but it was not meant to be.
                        It is back to winter again here in England, have woken up to another cold wet and windy day. Hope you have a great day xx

Comment

• @RZK Yup, you should.
                          @RBF Don't worry, football it's like that. I don't like finishing on penalties, but it would be worse during the final. Maybe you will be the champions. Hope it won't end like ours. This morning was rainy so I've been all day with the umbrella for nothing, when I was in the street it stopped.

Comment

• More football stuff coming up, watch out @You..

My friend who is staying in Bilbao for six weeks just wrote that Bilbao has gone wild because of the Athletic Bilbao - Sporting Portugal -match.. It would be amazing to experience that, I mean to live in a city where everybody would be watching the match together and party afterwards if they won. I was sad last year when we won the hockey world championship and I wasn't able to attend the huge party the next day. Well, in a few days the hockey starts again, maybe we could win again..
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              More football stuff coming up, watch out @You..

My friend who is staying in Bilbao for six weeks just wrote that Bilbao has gone wild because of the Athletic Bilbao - Sporting Portugal -match.. It would be amazing to experience that, I mean to live in a city where everybody would be watching the match together and party afterwards if they won. I was sad last year when we won the hockey world championship and I wasn't able to attend the huge party the next day. Well, in a few days the hockey starts again, maybe we could win again..
                              Football stops this country. We have two today:

Athletic Bilbao - Sporting Portugal
                              Valencia - Atlético de Madrid

So... I go with both athletics. Sorry Snake.

You'll win and this time you'll celebrate.

Comment

• Yes, that's what I'm hoping for! I think your football is our hockey. Just as important.
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X