X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I'm DEAD.....

D:<
    you could also state what you dont like in it if you want... so i can understand better :O

Comment

• : (
      so noone cares?

Comment

• You must introduce me to "noone", even now that I'm only a spirit... I don't know who is :S

Not many people have come.....

Comment

• im sorry : (
          but still noone cares about me D: ill leave for a bit. cyaa

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
            im sorry : (
            but still noone cares about me D: ill leave for a bit. cyaa
            Probably I won't be here, when you come back. Have a good afternoon!!!

Comment

• thank you. you too please :3
              cyaa have fun

Comment

• @Maya.
                To answer a request from you a couple of days ago, I will be more than happy to write you a review of the Birmingham gig. I just have to make sure I can go.
                As RBF knows I have been suffering quite terrible pain with a back problem for the last couple of months, and having gone to my doctor again this evening he has refused to allow me to return to work yet and has in fact increased my medication despite the fact that what i'm already taking makes me quite ill, (sick and dizzy).
                I do feel however that the R+ gig is something I can't afford to miss, so i will do my best to go along, but i might have to stay out of the mosh pits this time

Roll on rthe 25th!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  @Maya.
                  To answer a request from you a couple of days ago, I will be more than happy to write you a review of the Birmingham gig. I just have to make sure I can go.
                  As RBF knows I have been suffering quite terrible pain with a back problem for the last couple of months, and having gone to my doctor again this evening he has refused to allow me to return to work yet and has in fact increased my medication despite the fact that what i'm already taking makes me quite ill, (sick and dizzy).
                  I do feel however that the R+ gig is something I can't afford to miss, so i will do my best to go along, but i might have to stay out of the mosh pits this time

Roll on rthe 25th!
                  Oh, I didn't know that... Back problems are shitty, two months is a long time :S , i hope he got with the right medication and you'll be running soon.

Nothing is more important than health, I'm sorry you can't stay in the middle of the fun, but if you can be there (sure you disagree and it's not enough) I will be more than happy.

I would love to read a review written by you, but now my first desire is that you can go. I'll ask the meigas (Spanish witches from Galicia) for a spell that take care of you.

Comment

• @AIH - sorry to hear about your back problems. I really hope you can go to the concert. If and when you can, please share your review with us all - I know I'd be glad to read people's experiences since I myself am not able to attend a concert.
                    Last edited by abendwind; 02-13-2012, 10:43 PM.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I hope you get to go to the show AIH, it would be a big shame if you missed it. The last time Manson and NIN were touring I was going to see them both and then I came down with the worst case of chickenpox. I was ill for weeks and missed everything. What an embarrassing thing to get as well, chickenpox, a children's illness! I am going to Rammstein even if my legs drop off.

Comment

• i have to leave for today : (
                        have fun everyone! cyaaa and gud niight :3

Comment

• Maya, i missed the pictures etc of Richard, where are they as cant find them, been away too long
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• In Spoilers thread....

Video http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post9121

and two posts later pics. Are you ready?????????

Comment

• I need cheering up tonight, i think i told you about my cousin, she is very poorly in hospital with a very bad chest infection now and not looking very good, i think the awful illness it taking control
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                I need cheering up tonight, i think i told you about my cousin, she is very poorly in hospital with a very bad chest infection now and not looking very good, i think the awful illness it taking control
                                You did. I'm really sorry.
                                Maybe some Richi pics...

Comment

Working...
                                X