Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    ... and he keeps receiving mail from all over the world, in such volume to he can't keep the answering pace. Why people do love haters?
    Good to see you.

I know right!! I read he answers to those who 'think like him'. Today is the third day I'm following this trial. It's fascinating to hear his version of the whole story, it's so insane.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Haha you're so sweet! And the weather looks absolutely amazing. Can I move there to live with you? Meanwhile in Finland: it's snowing. It's May in two weeks, come on..
      Jajaja That way you could go to Santiago Bernabéu stadium ^^

In January 2010 it snowed a lot after many years, we were all thrilled; I went out with my camera and spent the morning taking photos.

Comment

Haha you're so sweet! And the weather looks absolutely amazing. Can I move there to live with you? Meanwhile in Finland: it's snowing. It's May in two weeks, come on..

=o im envious

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          =o im envious
          So you prefer snow? I hope we won't get a single flake anymore. ._.

@RBF Chelsea - Barcelona today
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

yeaps :3
            and i hope we will have like a whole year of winter now :O

Comment

I hope Chelsea win

Comment

Yes i watched it and it was so tense, i cant believe they did not score, Chelsea defended so well, an away goal for Barcelona would have been suicidal for us. I think we will have a hard time at the away leg

I was also thinking while watching that Alexis Sanchez is very sexy, watch out Richard you may have competition
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  I hope Chelsea win
                  Thanks Maya, i will be going all out for Real Madrid in the second leg
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• This weekend is our turn. Hope we win. Real Madrid - F.C. Barcelona is interesting always, even if the match is boring there's another fight between fans.

Comment

This weekend is our turn. Hope we win. Real Madrid - F.C. Barcelona is interesting always, even if the match is boring there's another fight between fans.
                      I hope that you win too, i would love to see our two teams in the final....i am sure we would still be friends at the final whistle

We also have fights with fans, usually when Chelsea play a rival London team, Arsenal or Tottenham !!

Comment

• Why is this forum so often down? I'm on two other bigger forums than this but they're not even down once a year.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Because our host provider is shitty. And only External can do anything about this. And we don't know if he can afford a better server or if he even has time to make the migration.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

This weekend is our turn. Hope we win. Real Madrid - F.C. Barcelona is interesting always, even if the match is boring there's another fight between fans.
                            You have no chance.. Chelsea had just good luck.

Comment

You have no chance.. Chelsea had just good luck.
                              I must disagree with you there Abendwind We defended brilliantly and fully deserved to win, i would not call it luck

Comment

• Hi folks.

@Snake, sorry for taking so long to reply but no, no one here forced my decision, infact everyone here without exception has always been nice to me, even during one particular meltdown, YOU know who YOU are I'm just having a difficult time of things at the moment and things show no sign of changing any time soon. Thanks for your concern mate.

@RBF. Im so sorry to hear your news, but I know that like myself everyone is thinking about you.

On a different note, you seem to be something of a football hooligan

@Maya. (the hottest hottie ever to tread the dusty roads of spain)
                                You seem a bit of a thug too

I'm hoping to come back full time sometime, so watch this space, and think of me with a curse before you go to sleep at night.

Ich komm wieder

Comment

Working...
                                X