Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Thank you for remembering

I have no idea how I did, I was there for three hours and then I had to leave because I was feeling so sick. In the morning before the exam I threw up four times and after the exam too. Yesterday I ate nothing but some grapes, feeling pretty feeble at the moment. ._.

And I got the ticket! I am so happy
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      ^ Thank you for remembering
      ... It came to my mind....

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      I have no idea how I did, I was there for three hours and then I had to leave because I was feeling so sick. In the morning before the exam I threw up four times and after the exam too. Yesterday I ate nothing but some grapes, feeling pretty feeble at the moment. ._.
      oh, that's shitty, hope that three hours were time enough and you feel better soon.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      And I got the ticket! I am so happy
      Well at least that's sure, you'll have fun. What about your ipod?

Comment

• : ) I hope so too. Feeling better already, on Friday it's time for the English exam so I'm hoping to be fully recovered by then.

I couldn't take it to repair on Saturday but I will be shipping it in a few days probably. So it's coming along. : )
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

: ) I hope so too. Feeling better already, on Friday it's time for the English exam so I'm hoping to be fully recovered by then.

I couldn't take it to repair on Saturday but I will be shipping it in a few days probably. So it's coming along. : )
          I'm sure that if you are feeling better today, on friday you'll be fully recovered.
          Slowly, but step by step. Hope you aren't getting mad as you said...

Comment

• I hope so. : )

Nah, I have survived, thanks to the internet and my phone. So it's all under control. ; )

Comment

I hope so. : )

Nah, I have survived, thanks to the internet and my phone. So it's all under control. ; )
              That's important...

I'm doing my best to not lose mine, 45 minutes and I'll pass it without victims, not sure I could do it.

Comment

• Abendwind i do hope you are feeling better and sorry to hear you were unwell

I am pleased that you got your festival tickets

I am hungry for another concert, i would like to see Radiohead, they are playing at 02 but cant get anyone interested enough to see them, i know a lot of people find there music depressing but i really like them
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  I'm doing my best to not lose mine, 45 minutes and I'll pass it without victims, not sure I could do it.
                  What's this about? : o

RBF, I am feeling better, thank you. : )

Hey, if I only had enough money, I would most definitely go there with you. Their music is amazing. Last Saturday while we were waiting for a concert to begin the dj played Radiohead, and my stepfather said that I absolutely can't go to a university if I don't listen to Radiohead - because he thinks that band is exactly what university students always listen to. But luckily, I'm already doing that. ; )
                  Last edited by abendwind; 03-13-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Hmm...that sounds awful Abendwind *-* (I have a phobia of vomiting, and if I were in your shoes, I would have been flipping oit x)) but I am glad you are having a better day and I hope you do/did well on your exams . I am also a radiohead fan! Yay! •Anyways, I've had a Rammstein-y day

Comment

• ^Nice. I hope tomorrow you'll have a shit-y day.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        ^Nice. I hope tomorrow you'll have a shit-y day.
                        And an amazing day for me....

Comment

• ^No, a shitty day for you too.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^No, a shitty day for you too.
                            You are desiring a shitty day for an angel. The rage of heaven will fall over you. Your day will be even worse than mine.

Comment

• ^No it won't, because I'm awesome. Also, god likes me better than anybody else.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^No it won't, because I'm awesome. Also, god likes me better than anybody else.
                                True, you're awesome, but I'm fucking awesome... at my side you are nothing.

As you know God loves me madly, I'm the favourite... so honey you'll have one of the worse days of your life. As I'm an amazing angel I'll try to calm down God, so it only be shitty and not a hell.

I'm going to sleep, you should do the same... your day will be very, very long.
                                (Muack)

Comment

Working...
                                X