No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Well if those gigs really happen I wish they wouldn't be festival gigs - I would most definitely be there.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Oh. Well if those gigs really happen I wish they wouldn't be festival gigs - I would most definitely be there.

We can only wait

Comment

• That's true.

I'm off to sleep now, 01:36 here, but luckily no school so I can sleep for 12 hours if I want to. I wish you (and Snake who apparently is online ü) a good night. Sleep well and see you later x
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

That's true.

I'm off to sleep now, 01:36 here, but luckily no school so I can sleep for 12 hours if I want to. I wish you (and Snake who apparently is online ü) a good night. Sleep well and see you later x
          0:40 here. Good night, I think he is... today we have a quiet Snake.
          Hope you have beautiful dreams. See you later.

Comment

Oh. Well if those gigs really happen I wish they wouldn't be festival gigs - I would most definitely be there.
            Me too! As I will be spending my summer in Berlin with my boyfriend, three gigs sound great! (As he is also a huge fan of Rammstein we would have to go to at least one gig) And I will be seeing Rammstein in less than 2 months! So excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              0:40 here. Good night, I think he is... today we have a quiet Snake.Hope you have beautiful dreams. See you later.
              This is late, but good night and sweet dreams for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                And I agree with Maya @RBF, you may have seen the pic, but I absolutely love it xD
                I will look forward to seeing it, i wait with anticipation
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  This is late, but good night and sweet dreams for everyone
                  Thanks, good morning.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    I will look forward to seeing it, i wait with anticipation
                    jejejeje
                    Control yourself ...

Comment

• We have to face it Maya. Where Richard is concerned, she is an unstoppable beast!
                      Pray that you are never unfortunate enough to be standing between her and him, because you will not live to tell the tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        jejejeje
                        Control yourself ...
                        Maybe its a naked one but of course i have already seen him naked many times before so nothing new
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          We have to face it Maya. Where Richard is concerned, she is an unstoppable beast!
                          Pray that you are never unfortunate enough to be standing between her and him, because you will not live to tell the tale.
                          Good Morning AIH you know me so well

Comment

• Good Morning RBF

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              We have to face it Maya. Where Richard is concerned, she is an unstoppable beast!
                              True. I would prefer to see that meeting without being in the middle. There isn't enough security crew in the world to stop her. I don't want to imagine what would had happened if she hadn't had two valiums before going to London's gig

You have scared me I'm imagining her now with mad eyes running towards me, shouting It's mine!!!!!!!. And I can't move... she is getting closer.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• @RBF I'm going... the question is if it will be extra heated or not ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X