Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Yes! Summer is the best of all seasons.

i hate summer D:

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
      i hate summer D:
      Oh dear someone has the grizzles tonight, cheer up
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You, why do you hate summer?

RBF - Wise words over there. I'm not embarrassed, I don't really care what others might say about my musical taste. The most important thing is that the music sounds good to me.

I might not be here when you come back, so good night and enjoy the rest of the night. Speak soon xx
        Last edited by abendwind; 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          You, why do you hate summer?

i guess i/we/they/he/she/it already discussed it somewhere =o
          sun burns my skin, i get even more headaches, i cant see anything, mosquitos and wasps start coming out again, its dry and hot which i really dont like and there isnt snow or anything...
          i also dont like people staring at me when i dont have anything else to take off
          i mean, i could but uhh

Comment

• well i dont know if double posting is allowed but i thought its mean not to inform you that i will rub myself to bed now :O
            cya everyone. have fun and gud niight :3

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Maya are you being seedy again he he he
              Me? I think you have written my name by error.....

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Maya, tomorrow I will go to two other places and ask for a job. I hope that package will be arrived by then haha.

If not I'll go to the post office and they'll have to listen to me!!!!!!!!! (they won't like my words)
              Last edited by Maya; 03-05-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm late again, good night @you

Comment

• Hmm...busy day at school x) I even had a rant on certain stupid people in my class and I drew a Rammstein pic for the entirety of my physics class x)I also can't look at the assistant sprint coach the same way, he looks exactly like Flake (only shorter) and I kept laughing while I ran x)

Comment

• @RBF I also like David Guetta!!! for me, my music taste is pretty much: the only metal/rock I will listen to is Rammstein and Emigrate because I tend to think other bands aren't as talented as R+ otherwise, I listen to a lot of dance-like music like David Guetta x)@Abendwind good luck job searching! What type of a job are you looking for???And again, just like RBF, I become very optimistic when it is sunny and warm . Being half Italian has its advantages: no sunburn x)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Maya;10420]Me? I think you have written my name by error.....

Good morning Maya, i never write your name in error lol!!

I did not sleep last night so up early for me this morning, do not have work until 1pm so thought i would have a lazy morning.

How are your allergies today, i hope you are not suffereing too badly ? Do you have medication to help ?

Have a good day and speak later....
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                        @RBF I also like David Guetta!!! for me, my music taste is pretty much: the only metal/rock I will listen to is Rammstein and Emigrate because I tend to think other bands aren't as talented as R+ otherwise, I listen to a lot of dance-like music like David Guetta x)@Abendwind good luck job searching! What type of a job are you looking for???And again, just like RBF, I become very optimistic when it is sunny and warm . Being half Italian has its advantages: no sunburn x)
                        I went through a phase of liking dance music, it did not last for long, it was when i split from my first husband, my friend and i used to go clubbing a lot but to be honest it never got into my blood like rock and metal music does. I have always been a rock chick at heart and always will but occasionaly i listen to other stuff as well

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Me? I think you have written my name by error.....
                          Good morning Maya, i never write your name in error lol!!

I did not sleep last night so up early for me this morning, do not have work until 1pm so thought i would have a lazy morning.

How are your allergies today, i hope you are not suffereing too badly ? Do you have medication to help ?

Have a good day and speak later....
                          You asked if I was being seedy again... so I thought it was in error. Now I understand my error, it has a meaning I don't know like awesome. Then, of course... I am always an amazing person. Thanks.

You didn't sleep... hope it was for interesting reasons ^^

The same than yesterday, not suffering much since sunday.

Have a great day too!!!!

Comment

• What's on my mind?

It has English subtitles

Comment

• Guess who got a copy of Messer (T.L.'s poetry book) yesterday... It is an awesome book!
                              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Totally clueless...

Comment

Working...
                                X