Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    The sun is waiting for me. Have a great afternoon. See you!!!!
    See you later! Enjoy the nice weather.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• He has just joined as a member so hopefully i will see a lot of him unfortunatly the pleasure of showing him the equipment is down to the fitness instructor but i could show him my equipment anytime
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^ Hahah, that sounds great
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          ^ Hahah, that sounds great
          I will be watching for him to leave later and get another glimpse of him, sad i know but i am a normal hot blooded female. My fellow receptionist cannot see the attraction
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh great! I know the feeling. My friends always wonder my weird taste when it comes to men. They think that in my opinion every single man on earth is good-looking.

I'm off now. Talk to you later! x

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Oh great! I know the feeling. My friends always wonder my weird taste when it comes to men. They think that in my opinion every single man on earth is good-looking.

I'm off now. Talk to you later! x
              No one here shares my taste in men

Ok take care and see you later

Comment

• Maya teases me about liking Flake but to be honest i do not like skinny men at all, i like men to have a bit of meat on them and something to get hold of he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Maya teases me about liking Flake but to be honest i do not like skinny men at all, i like men to have a bit of meat on them and something to get hold of he he he
                  me????...

Comment

me????...
                    Yeah you, who else would accuse RBF of secretly liking Flake

I am going to try and sort out my avitar tonight if i have time, its about time, i am only on 1,400 posts.

Comment

Yeah you, who else would accuse RBF of secretly liking Flake

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I am going to try and sort out my avitar tonight if i have time, its about time, i am only on 1,400 posts.

Comment

• That is not an angel is it Maya ? Tell me i am hulucinating

Comment

You are an angel Maya

Of course I am...

Comment

Of course I am not an angel
                            Thats what i said

Comment

• Hey AIH we are all alone here

Comment

• I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                                X