Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • :O i guess ill go have a shower now. cya all

    Comment


    • im back now :3 and squeeky clean

      Comment


      • Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        No that's fine, I was just saying that one of my friends was one of the M&G winners and takes another friend with her, so they're going to meet the guys on Wednesday. I'm happy for them, but at the same time pretty jealous, especially since they will meet Paul and Schneider! I had a stressful weekend, but I hope yours was great.
        Oh i am so sorry you had a stressful weekend, i am home from work now and read your post, how wonderful for your friend, i bet she is so so happy, i know i would be, must make it harder for you though although you are happy for them.
        Hope you are ok, mine was spent at work mostly so not much fun.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

        Comment


        • well guess ill go cya all

          Comment


          • Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            No that's fine, I was just saying that one of my friends was one of the M&G winners and takes another friend with her, so they're going to meet the guys on Wednesday. I'm happy for them, but at the same time pretty jealous, especially since they will meet Paul and Schneider! I had a stressful weekend, but I hope yours was great.
            I read it!!!! I almost shout.... it's great. Kidnap her friend and go instead of her....

            Stressful

            When is your next exam? I remember the last is on Wednesday, but is there any before?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by You View Post
              well guess ill go cya all
              You logged in.
              Then, hello and bye.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Oh i am so sorry you had a stressful weekend, i am home from work now and read your post, how wonderful for your friend, i bet she is so so happy, i know i would be, must make it harder for you though although you are happy for them.
                Hope you are ok, mine was spent at work mostly so not much fun.
                Hi, I'm waiting for your comments about Richard's pics and videos.... did you like them?

                Comment


                • I love when there are so many posts to read, but I hate missing the fun.

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone else tried the jacket potato flavoured crisps?
                    Sorry for ignoring you abendwind
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      You logged in.
                      Then, hello and bye.
                      i already posted 3 things
                      noone cared =/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by You View Post
                        i already posted 3 things
                        noone cared =/
                        You 've been talking with @RBF, I read it.

                        Don't know who "noone" is, as I care. I'm glad you decided to come back.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Has anyone else tried the jacket potato flavoured crisps?
                          Sorry for ignoring you abendwind
                          Hi @CW, long time... how are you?

                          Comment


                          • @You.

                            I'm glad you're back too as I had a question to ask you. Do you wear boxing gloves in the shower?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Oh i am so sorry you had a stressful weekend, i am home from work now and read your post, how wonderful for your friend, i bet she is so so happy, i know i would be, must make it harder for you though although you are happy for them.
                              Hope you are ok, mine was spent at work mostly so not much fun.
                              Yes, I'm very happy for them. Actually, the other one of them is a registered user in this very forum. : ) And yes, I'm okay thank you. : )

                              Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              I read it!!!! I almost shout.... it's great. Kidnap her friend and go instead of her....

                              Stressful

                              When is your next exam? I remember the last is on Wednesday, but is there any before?
                              I wish I could. Next week I have three listening comprehensions (written parts of these exams will be in March). Tomorrow English, on Tuesday Swedish and then German on Wednesday..

                              CW - it's totally fine. I hope you're doing okay. : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, f├╝hlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Next week I have three listening comprehensions (written parts of these exams will be in March). Tomorrow English, on Tuesday Swedish and then German on Wednesday..
                                Buf. Stress, stress, stress. Well i'm sure you'll find them easy again. I send you big amounts of luck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X