Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Let me go back to the original, it was difficult going without masturbation for a week, and more pleasurable to masturbate than have sex with my husband, too hard to explain why
    um
    then why dont you want to tell him to do it to you instead ? =o

Comment

• Sorry i can spell either i mean ONE hell of a laugh
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
        um
        then why dont you want to tell him to do it to you instead ? =o
        Cos i dont fancy him anymore
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Cos i dont fancy him anymore
          : (

by the way sorry if i seem inactive :O im studying while winning I wanna be the guy. best combination

Comment

: (

by the way sorry if i seem inactive :O im studying while winning I wanna be the guy. best combination
            Its ok really its just i dont want to talk about it, it is very private, i dont want to be rude

Comment

Its ok really its just i dont want to talk about it, it is very private, i dont want to be rude
              its fine :O only it matters if you are happy :3

i would like to change topic too though D:

Comment

its fine :O only it matters if you are happy :3

i would like to change topic too though D:
                Of course we can change the subject, i am happy anyway only 12 days to go till the concert sooooooo excited

Comment

• Just had the biggest laugh ever, one of our 16 year old lifeguards is having it off with a 30 year old married supervisor, it all goes on at the Aquarena you know, makes my life seem really boring

Comment

• I like potatoes.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      I like potatoes.
                      Jacket potatoes with cheese mmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Oh, you noticed me, that means I'm not invisible.. And yes, that's delicious.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• : ( now i wont be able to learn all of it. going to have a shower in a bit :O

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Oh, you noticed me, that means I'm not invisible.. And yes, that's delicious.
                            No you are not invisable, sorry were you here earlier? I am at work so keep coming and going. Hope your weekend has been gppd so far

Comment

No you are not invisable, sorry were you here earlier? I am at work so keep coming and going. Hope your weekend has been gppd so far
                              That should be good so far, i cant spell today

Comment

No that's fine, I was just saying that one of my friends was one of the M&G winners and takes another friend with her, so they're going to meet the guys on Wednesday. I'm happy for them, but at the same time pretty jealous, especially since they will meet Paul and Schneider! I had a stressful weekend, but I hope yours was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X