Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Nice

That's not a common guy stereotype. And jerking off is not bad.
    yea its good for that 5 minute you are doing it. then makes everything worse. just like doing drugs

now ill leave, you all just keep saying the same thing

Comment

• ^If yhose 5 minutes are spent with someone who is worth your time, your only concern is to make sure you make a vasectomy.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I was told the same shit by Catholic priests (I was baptised a Catholic), as I grew up. Masturbation was a sin and it caused all kinds of ailments, such as going blind, hair on your palms, acne etc. It was all lies. But it would seem that interfering with little boys was never a problem for priests. It was just a perk of the job.

Masturbating in public? Well, if I'm going to put on a show, I expect to be paid for it! Fair's fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          yea its good for that 5 minute you are doing it. then makes everything worse. just like doing drugs

now ill leave, you all just keep saying the same thing
          Each one have an opinion... for me it's if for you it makes everything worse... ok maybe abstinence it's better for you.

But don't leave, we can talk of other things.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            I was told the same shit by Catholic priests (I was baptised a Catholic), as I grew up. Masturbation was a sin and it caused all kinds of ailments, such as going blind, hair on your palms, acne etc. It was all lies. But it would seem that interfering with little boys was never a problem for priests. It was just a perk of the job.

Masturbating in public? Well, if I'm going to put on a show, I expect to be paid for it! Fair's fair.
            Me too.

As you are Affenknecht's Nacho Vidal you should be well paid.

Comment

I was told the same shit by Catholic priests (I was baptised a Catholic), as I grew up. Masturbation was a sin and it caused all kinds of ailments, such as going blind, hair on your palms, acne etc. It was all lies. But it would seem that interfering with little boys was never a problem for priests. It was just a perk of the job.

okay to get this straight, i hate religious lies and craps. and i already told how i experienced it on MYSELF. its a sin? bullshit
              to snake - i wasnt talking about sexual intercourse though. if you read back you can even find the post in which i told how im not planning to hold myself back when i will be with my love at last. until then, i not just have to be good enough for her but for myself also

Comment

• Maya, now that you mention Nacho Vidal, you made me remember a time when portuguese cable TV channel was advertising Chicholina as a guest for a program they were going to broadcast. But then when the program started, what we got was Nacho Vidal instead.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• now ill leave. didnt enjoy this conversation at all especially because i still have my headache and it just uh... fucked up my nerves even more.. i dont care how i should say that

good night. i wont be this active for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Maya, now that you mention Nacho Vidal, you made me remember a time when portuguese cable TV channel was advertising Chicholina as a guest for a program they were going to broadcast. But then when the program started, what we got was Nacho Vidal instead.
                    Then you won ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                      now ill leave. didnt enjoy this conversation at all especially because i still have my headache and it just uh... fucked up my nerves even more.. i dont care how i should say that

good night. i wont be this active for a while
                      You, wait a minute please.

Comment

• @You.

You seem stressed. You know what releives stress?........

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          You, wait a minute please.
                          im here..

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          @You.

You seem stressed. You know what releives stress?........

yea. working out

Comment

• @You.

Let's change the subject. Is anyone into computer art? As in art done on a computer?

Comment

@You.

Let's change the subject. Is anyone into computer art? As in art done on a computer?
                              im not into digital arts... traditional is way better
                              im working on a flash project though. (you will be able to see it on NG if its done)

Comment

• It's just a little trolling. Don't get mad with us. We read it, ok. You'll wait for her, it's ok.

Laugh with us!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X