• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Snowing? That's great

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      ^ Snowing? That's great
      I do not mind the snow if i can stay tucked up in my warm bed but not so good when you have to get up at 5.15 am for work
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I do not mind the snow if it is before Christmas lol! After I like the warm weather

Comment

• That's true RBF, if you can't enjoy it, it's not funny. But here it doesn't snow often, so it's special when it's snowing.

Comment

• It no longer snows a lot where I live...It has been rather HOT for DECEMBER
            ...well what am I saying? Last winter we had a week where it was about 80 degrees F or about 25-27 degrees C. AND I live in the eastern area of the US of A

Comment

• ^ so you Miss it

Comment

• I do miss it...it's been warm enough here to go without a coat or jacket

Comment

• I know what you mean. Here in Delaware it is around 60 degrees F. Entirely too warm for December.
                  "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Its cold here. I don't enjoy snow that much. I dislike sleet and ice even worse.

Comment

• I love snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. :/
                      "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
                        I know what you mean. Here in Delaware it is around 60 degrees F. Entirely too warm for December.
                        You know how I feel...a quote from my genetics professor, "How can you get into the Christmas spirit if it is warm out? I'd rather get into the spirit of summer then"

Comment

• So, today me and a few friends were in the music study room at sixth form during form time, which has a laptop with loads of songs on it, including some tracks by Rammstein along with loud speaker quipment So we put on Keine Lust and started headbanging to it and playing all the instruments along to it, then we played Pussy, and as song was ending, a teacher came in because apparently people could hear it (but not the lyrics) and missed the end of the vocals by seconds, so we only got told to register at form and keep the music down. That was one hell of a lucky escape...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                            So, today me and a few friends were in the music study room at sixth form during form time, which has a laptop with loads of songs on it, including some tracks by Rammstein along with loud speaker quipment So we put on Keine Lust and started headbanging to it and playing all the instruments along to it, then we played Pussy, and as song was ending, a teacher came in because apparently people could hear it (but not the lyrics) and missed the end of the vocals by seconds, so we only got told to register at form and keep the music down. That was one hell of a lucky escape...
                            This is awesome! It made me laugh .
                            Today was the day where I found out more people than what I thought liked Rammstein at my uni. I was handing out flyers for the new releases and I was wearing my shirt and such and with the remaining flyers I had done a little photoshoot (which those images are on FB and my FB is private so a few of you can see them). And I will be waking up early to view the release of the MHB piano version video

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Watch out with buying tickets from ebay, even from those who don't make them more expensive. Tickets are often personalized, it's often checked whether the person who ordered the tickets is at the concert as well (which of course ruined the old idea of getting people tickets as a present).
                              You're right. But I'm not sure how big a problem that is, a couple of months ago I was at the Oomph! -concert with a friend and the tickets were named after my host dad, we got in just fine.

We have snow too! I love it.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• The CD player at works memorises every CD that is put into it, and them the songs play on an automatic loop. Considering "accidently" slipping a R+ CD in so I actually get decent music to listen to.....
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X