Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    @Edelweiss

In England we call it a Spanish Omelette and it's really easy to make, but it's never the same as the real thing.
    I am so hungry I could eat English food right now.
    I will have to look up the recipe and give it a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Good to see you @ AiH.

If I get the license with the official people in the driving school (I don't know what the word is. ) it costs about 1000 €, but my stepfather is teaching me and it costs just 200-300 €.
      I am glad your stepfather is teaching you. That is good and it will save you $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
        I am glad your stepfather is teaching you. That is good and it will save you $$$.

I know, it's pretty awesome.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• You too Abendwind

Comment

I know, it's pretty awesome.
            You will be driving all over before you know it.
            I finally own my car, it is old, a 2007 but it is mine now.

I couldn't watch my fav show Criminal Minds because the channel was black, every other channel worked. I reset the cable box twice, called the company they sent me to an automated system that reset the cable box the third time which of course didn't work then I had to call back, by that time it was 45 minutes into the show. She reset the box a 4th time which of course didn't work, then said she guesses I have to bring the cable box in and swap it. WTF errrr

Comment

• So, criminal minds....

They have their protocols and follow them. You can't discuss. A lose of time.
              I'm lucky in my case They come home.

Comment

• Erm....... What?

Comment

• That What? Not Talking to me... I think.

Comment

• I have to trade my cable box in.What do you do for a living Maya ? I am a nurse and work one job in a nursing home and one job at a home care case. I go to school too.

Comment

• YES. We just sent USA home! 3-2, oh yes. What a game. We're in it to win it.

Criminal Minds is great, but NCIS is better.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Criminal Minds is great, but NCIS is better.

hehe :3

gibbs.jpg

Comment

• ^ Aaaw, Gibbs is cute.

Comment

• Omg! I LOVE Criminal Minds and NCIS! Best damn shows ever . Anyone watch the 2 hour CM finale last night?
                            So, I am now officially DONE with high school!!! Wooooooooo!!! So happy!

Comment

• Congratulations Abendwind !!!!

And of course rammsteingirl527, at least you finish.

Comment

• I dress like Abby from NCIS.
                                I guess I should be sad USA lost against Finland but meh I like Findlandia.

I dyed my hair and definately will need to dye it twice to get the desired effect. Right now it is black, reddish orange and blonde.

Comment

Working...
                                X