Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    I would be if it were not for one person
    Let's try to see it in a different way...

"New laptop today that is actually mine and not a shared one...."
    "Haven't had too bad a day"
    "everyone's doing their own thing in the same room, instead of jumping down each others throats which is normally what happens."

in one side vs. one person....

The first part sounds very good for me.

Comment

• Haha, but said person has reversed the first part and pissed everyone off.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• You've got a laptop that it's yours, ignore him

Comment

• He's in bed now. Something is wrong though, cannot access youtube videos or facebook at the moment, or the tools on here when I'm posting (e.g. the icon to post pictures).

Comment

• Maya, he loved the card and he had to agree it was true.

I got a loveley card from Moonpig.
            She fucking hates it when I call her that

Comment

• Unless you have seen the advert the second part of the previous post may not make a lot of sense.

Comment

• ^I hate the adverts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Lately, we never meet ....
                  :O oh wait
                  does that mean someone actually cares about me?
                  and sorriee im kinda busy : ( and anti-virus detects affenknecht as a trojan stuff D: dunno why...

Comment

• Yes You, I've been getting that too lately

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                      :O oh wait
                      does that mean someone actually cares about me?
                      and sorriee im kinda busy : ( and anti-virus detects affenknecht as a trojan stuff D: dunno why...
                      I already reported the situation to External. He is on the case.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Everything working again on the PC, for some reason Java Script had stopped running.

Most of the shops were actually closed today which was very surprising, apparently it's a public holiday. Nobody I know seems to actually know what that is.

Comment

• Oh, so I wasn't the only one who had some problems trying to access affenknecht.com...And what is with these advertisements on this Off topic chain?
                          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• I've had a few, seems to be sorted.
                            The advertisements are from spammers.....stupid twats

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                              And what is with these advertisements on this Off topic chain?
                              Taken care of and deleted.

Went shopping today, it was great to get to spend some money again. The weather is pretty bad at the moment, very very windy, many trees have fell down and some buildings have damaged severely. :/ Hopefully it'll be a bit better tonight!
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Eurgh, hate wind. It's a pain in the ass. Hope it dies down a bit for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X