Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Sure, I'll chat with you:

Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I just took off my nike's so in otherwords: I have no shoes on and apparently you like my feet xD...And no, I wouldn't cheat on the BF

Comment

• ^Why not? I will eventually steal you from him anyway.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You sure? I don't think so . If you think so, how will you get me?

Comment

• ^With my greatness and god-like awesomeness.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Hahahaha xD I'd like to see that happen xD

Comment

• And I doubt you can take me away from my boytoy

Comment

• @AIH, hope it gets better, and you can go otherwise you won't know if I kept my promise to be there
                  Hope your cousin gets better RBF, it's shit when people close to you are ill

I'm still laughing at "I don't have long fingers for nothing"
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• "
                    ^Sure, I'll chat with you:

Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
                    "

You smooth talking bastard. You must be beating the ladies off with a shitty stick!

Comment

• Thanks CW, and I will be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        I'm still laughing at "I don't have long fingers for nothing"
                        The day I saw it first time, each time I saw a guy with long fingers I began to laugh...

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        Thanks CW, and I will be there.

Comment

• ''Good bye, Sankt Petersburg! Now, time to leave Russia and move on to Helsinki.'' - from Donaukinder -page @ FB.

Tomorrow is the day..
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• What about your exam? Easier?

Comment

• You know, I think I received your package of luck this morning right before the exam.. Because it was an easy one. : ) I think it went very well! But tomorrow the pressure is superhigh as I face German for the second time..
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                You know, I think I received your package of luck this morning right before the exam.. Because it was an easy one. : ) I think it went very well! But tomorrow the pressure is superhigh as I face German for the second time..
                                I remember, Tomorrow is one of the "J" days.

I know you finished but, can you read this?
                                http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/pressro...tockholm-35041

As you are here, we can add the new with a correct translation.

Comment

Working...
                                X