X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Probably too late, and it wasn’t their decision. Authorities didn’t allow it.
    My thoughts exactly, but didn't write it on their page, I would have been lynched.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Probably too late, and it wasn’t their decision. Authorities didn’t allow it.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Glad to see that common sense and responsibility prevailed.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    At last:

"Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and prohibitions by the Russian and Tatar authorities, organisers have to cancel the last three shows of Lindemann's tour. The band and promoters are trying to make the shows happen at a later date."

https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann/p...type=3&theater

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Strange. Earlier one of the fan-groups on FB had a picture stating that the two Moscow shows would be filmed. I wrote a comment that I was conflicted about this, much as I would like to see the show, I also thought they should have cancelled. Not many covid19 numbers are being released by the Russians, but that doesn't mean there aren't any cases. (the Moscow Times claim there're only 18 cases in Moscow, that seems extremely low, and I don't believe them)

Later when I returned to see if anyone had commented on this, the picture and my comment were gone. Does that mean we cannot be fans and still critical on FB? If so, I find that a bit lame.

I've later seen a amateur-video from one of the shows, and the audience seems quite packed (of course) I find this very questionable, and wonder if it was the band, the promoter, or both together who took the decision to carry through.

Your thoughts on this . . . .
    I 100% agree that the show should have been cancelled. Even if Russia currently is a country where covid-19 isn't yet spreading at a fast rate (according to the government).
    Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-16-2020, 12:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    The shows should be cancelled, even if the government allows it, Lindemann should cancel them. Governments should take take measures the sooner the better or consequences will be worse.

I’m sure we don’t know real numbers even in countries like Spain, some people have almost no symptoms. In Russia I’m sure there are more cases than 18.

I’m sure they hear the news and their concerts are packed, even with half the audience everybody will want to be near the stage, they should cancel.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^My thoughts is that the Russian goverment is not to be trusted. This is the government that allowed a huge fakes news epidemic to take place. I have no difficult believing they are hiding their real COVID-19 situation.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Strange. Earlier one of the fan-groups on FB had a picture stating that the two Moscow shows would be filmed. I wrote a comment that I was conflicted about this, much as I would like to see the show, I also thought they should have cancelled. Not many covid19 numbers are being released by the Russians, but that doesn't mean there aren't any cases. (the Moscow Times claim there're only 18 cases in Moscow, that seems extremely low, and I don't believe them)

Later when I returned to see if anyone had commented on this, the picture and my comment were gone. Does that mean we cannot be fans and still critical on FB? If so, I find that a bit lame.

I've later seen a amateur-video from one of the shows, and the audience seems quite packed (of course) I find this very questionable, and wonder if it was the band, the promoter, or both together who took the decision to carry through.

Your thoughts on this . . . .

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    I don't know, it could be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I have a bad feeling about it

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Here is a small taste of the show from this group. I have no idea how crazy things will get with Till as their "director".

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    What's he up to now?

Flic Flac - Freaks - The Greatest Comedian Freakshow created by Till Lindemann -
    From 28.10.2020 - 15.11.2020 at the Admiralspalast, Berlin
    Info and tickets ► http://www.flicflac.de/freaks

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^A pitty, because he was a good fit for the band. But hey, at least they don't have any disagreement with Jörn Heitmann

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Well the rumor actually is that some argument happened in 2014/2015 with Richard regarding Emigrate. Since RZK and Zoran don't get along, bringing back Zoran for a "Untitled"-video was not considered. Again this is a rumor that floats around on fansites. This entire story could be complete bullshit.

Either way, the only thing that is certain is that Zoran himself claims he won't be working with Rammstein anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^He as directed videoclips for both Emigrate and Lindemann, so guess whatever happened, it did not involve either Till or RZK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X