X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I guess today's situation might be the end of Till's open sympathies for Russia.
    But let's never forget it's the regime being like this, not the country. They are an amazing audience for every (german) band.
    Of course.Not the people, the regime.

Saw somewhere that Till had been seen at Berlin HbH, receiving and helping with incoming refugees.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I guess today's situation might be the end of Till's open sympathies for Russia.
    But let's never forget it's the regime being like this, not the country. They are an amazing audience for every (german) band.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Tour postponed: Till Lindemann på Instagram: “Dear friends! The epidemiological situation in the world is deteriorating sharply. It imposes new restrictions on international flights…”

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Strangely enough the statement on (@till_lindemann_official) IG account announcing the postponement of Bratislava has been removed, but of course the rest will be too.I only wonder if the will be cancelled completely, as the Rammstein-tour should begin in the Spring, and I believe that to be the more important tour.
    I actuallly begin to worry about the Rammstein tour as well. I believe the dates in the UK, US and Scandinavia could take place, the rest of the countries are more uncertain. If a large enough number of dates can't take place, postponing to 2023 or even 2024 might be necessary.

But let's hope for the best in 2022. I still think there is a chance the tour can take place.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

According to "Till Lindemann Belgium" (part of Rammstein Belgium fanclub), all remaining dates will be moved. Supposedly if you e-mail the venues directly, they will answer that a official statement from Till Lindemann will come very soon.
    Strangely enough the statement on (@till_lindemann_official) IG account announcing the postponement of Bratislava has been removed, but of course the rest will be too.I only wonder if the will be cancelled completely, as the Rammstein-tour should begin in the Spring, and I believe that to be the more important tour.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    And here we go again; Bratislavashow has just been postponed https://www.facebook.com/10526933428...5041117308707/

"Dear Customer, based with the covid pandemic, the management of Till Lindemann decided to change the dates of the European ICH HASSE KINDER Tour 2022.
    A new date will be available in a few days."

I'm sure more will follow
    According to "Till Lindemann Belgium" (part of Rammstein Belgium fanclub), all remaining dates will be moved. Supposedly if you e-mail the venues directly, they will answer that a official statement from Till Lindemann will come very soon.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    My brother tested positive yesterday, he is very careful so I was really surprised, this time Is imposible not knowing someone who has passed it, I’m a high risk person so I won’t go to any concert, I’m vaccinated but that only make symptoms milder, maybe next time
    Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope he'll have a mild run.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    My brother tested positive yesterday, he is very careful so I was really surprised, this time Is imposible not knowing someone who has passed it, I’m a high risk person so I won’t go to any concert, I’m vaccinated but that only make symptoms milder, maybe next time

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I was surprised the previous concerts weren’t cancelled
    Exactly, there didn't seem to be any restrictions in place, and to see Till walking close to the fans when no one was wearing masks was a little strange.

I had thought about getting a ticket for Prague, and combining it with a 4-5 day stay, but gave up on that idea, and with the restrictions the Czech put in place beginning December, I don't think that or the Rige show will go through.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I was surprised the previous concerts weren’t cancelled

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    And here we go again; Bratislavashow has just been postponed https://www.facebook.com/10526933428...5041117308707/

"Dear Customer, based with the covid pandemic, the management of Till Lindemann decided to change the dates of the European ICH HASSE KINDER Tour 2022.
    A new date will be available in a few days."

I'm sure more will follow

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    ^I haven’t seen much of the Dubai concert. Anyway, we surely wish him a nice birthday.

As far as the people that have attended the concerts, I have mainly heard positive feedback. Probably because people are just happy to see anything Rammstein-related in Israel and Dubai, and a Till Lindemann-solo show is good enough.

However, I agree that the performances weren’t perfect. Till struggled to keep up with the changes made for some songs, or «Ich hasse Kinder». But then again, these are the first gigs from a new band after almost two years without concerts. So there will probably come some improvements.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

First of all, happy new year everyone!

This looks indeed more like a continuation of the 2020 Lindemann-tour. The band had some more shows planned I think, before the pandemic messed up all of their plans. I was mostly suprised by the change in musical style. The guitars are a lot more rough, and a lot of the synths and samples have been changed. The overall sound is a lot more electronic and industrial.
    New band, new sound. But same songs.
    Till can perform all the songs from Lindemann (the band) because he owns half the copyrights, but everything recorded by Peter is off limits, so all prerecorded music in the show had to be re-recorded with new musicians (probably unknown studio musicians). Just like all background film and photo had to be edited to remove Peter's image and acting.

I have seen two good remarks on the Tel Aviv show "It must have been one hell of a party the night before" and "They sound lige a cover-band of themselves". Both seems to suggest it was far from living up to expectations, though remarks from others suggests it was great, considering they don't have many chances to see this kind of shows. Maybe they skipped on rehearsal-time and think of this and tonight's show in Dubai as just that? That might explain the cheaper price for tickets?

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Till kicked off his tour.

In general the same setlist as the last Lindemann-tour, but just with Ich hasse Kinder as final song. A bit ashame we didn't get other songs so far, but maybe that's also because it's the first gig. It's also his first time in Israel. If it's going to be this same gig in eastern Europe, then I wouldn't know why it's so expensive.

New band, with Joe Letz as someone we remember from the past.

Till's all dressed in red, a bit like the photos from the new video we haven't seen yet. I don't particulary like the look, but I guess I like it more than the white ones from Lindemann.

A bit same old same old to me. No surprises.

First of all, happy new year everyone!

This looks indeed more like a continuation of the 2020 Lindemann-tour. The band had some more shows planned I think, before the pandemic messed up all of their plans. I was mostly suprised by the change in musical style. The guitars are a lot more rough, and a lot of the synths and samples have been changed. The overall sound is a lot more electronic and industrial.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Yes, I'm not sure what else Joe Letz does. His official Instagram still reports as major occupation that he's a DJ for Rammstein, but that can't hardly be a fulltime job, let alone something that it keeps him busy in these last years. Many people claim he's the drummer of Combichrist, but he hasn't been for almost 3 years (he quit in January 2019, I think). I think he's still involved in Emigrate somehow, but again, not quite an agenda-filling business.

I think the Till band will indeed be some hired guns. Maybe it 'll change a few times.

He'll indeed have to find another way to handle Platz Eins live .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X