Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    ^On top of everything I accused you of, you are also not good at paying attention. I never said anything about Till being a pathetic old man. That was other person. All I said was that Till is a lousy artist. But that is not an attack on his character or on how he lives his life, only a criticism of his solo work.

Leave a comment:

• Toivoty
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Even if you were correct about the girls being hookers, you are still a mysoginist for suggesting they deserve to be shamed. They are free to live their lives however way they want, including being libertines. Nobody has any right to judge.
    Ok, hypocrite detected. So Till is a sad old man for publicly screwing hookers, but hookers are poor girls who doesn't deserve to be called hoes?! Yes, those girls can do whatever they want unless its illegal, but saying that society's backlash was uncalled for is ridiculous.
    You either ok with any sexual or disgraceful act consenting adults get up to or you are shaming for some lines you believe shouldn't be crossed.

You can't have it both ways.

P.S. Just so we are clear, I don't want those girls to be harrassed or agree with people who harrass them, not to mention threaten them! But I do think that they are entitled to some online shaming.
    Last edited by Toivoty; 02-25-2020, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Even if you were correct about the girls being hookers, you are still a mysoginist for suggesting they deserve to be shamed. They are free to live their lives however way they want, including being libertines. Nobody has any right to judge.
    Last edited by Snake; 02-25-2020, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toivoty
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post

Not only you are misinformed, but you are also a mysoginist.
    LoL, really? So calling prostitutes hoes - now mysognistic? Most of the girls in that video are hookers.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by Toivoty View Post

Oweee, don't go there, those "poor girls" are whores, most of them are prostitutes. So they are entitled to some shaming! You do realise when hoes like that live a high life, women with any dignity look like idiots?

Not only you are misinformed, but you are also a mysoginist.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    It's terrible that these girls are getting all these threats and flak for appearing in videos with a sad pathetic old man. What kind of flak is the sad pathetic old man Till Lindermann getting? Fuck all.
    He's getting some, and some quite vicious, but compared to the girls, not much.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Toivoty View Post

Oweee, don't go there, those "poor girls" are whores, most of them are prostitutes. So they are entitled to some shaming! You do realise when hoes like that live a high life, women with any dignity look like idiots?
    That is the most idiotic thing I've read in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Toivoty
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Shane on them. Time goes by and the same behavior is still there, and now is even worse with social media. Poor girls, There should be laws to protect them, they must be really scared, how can a stupid video generate this, and probably it won’t end here.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    It's terrible that these girls are getting all these threats and flak for appearing in videos with a sad pathetic old man. What kind of flak is the sad pathetic old man Till Lindermann getting? Fuck all.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Shane on them. Time goes by and the same behavior is still there, and now is even worse with social media. Poor girls, There should be laws to protect them, they must be really scared, how can a stupid video generate this, and probably it won’t end here.

Leave a comment:

• Vallor
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    We still don't know what was sent to them in private messages. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it didn't happen. Of course he and others are not threatening real harm in a public forum.

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe? For me it's all too believable. I've seen threats sent privately to women for something they've done in public. It's all too common and should be taken seriously.
    Its not hard to believe, as I mentioned multiple times its definitely possible, the problem lies in defining differences between cyber bullying and real life threats. People receive insane msgs online all the time, 99.99% of those aren't real threats but nonsense spoken by idiots. Also none of the girls filed any police reports, which also suggests that threats were online only.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    We still don't know what was sent to them in private messages. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it didn't happen. Of course he and others are not threatening real harm in a public forum.

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe? For me it's all too believable. I've seen threats sent privately to women for something they've done in public. It's all too common and should be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Vallor
    replied
    So I googled a little bit and found out this is the guy that started the whole cyberbullying thing http://prntscr.com/r6wgof
    He is actually wanted in Russia and right now hides in Poland. Though to be fair he didn't threaten or even suggested to his group (he owns a pretty big public group on social media) to do any real harm, only cyber bullying, which is still bad, especially considering some of his followers may take "next step"...

Leave a comment:

• Vallor
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Women have been killed for less without being muslim.
    Ok... not sure what you wanted to say with that one...

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Women have been killed for less without being muslim.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X