Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    Maybe he didn't like the last moves of Till. Till the end is not for all

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^Very sad about this. I'm glad Lindemann will go on still, but I really liked the part that Peter played. I wonder what made them split ways, because they both seemed so thrilled about this.
    Peter already has two projects going and he just posted that he's working on a new one to be revealed next year. Or maybe he got tired of the visuals, that seemed to be very much Till's?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Lindemann won't be the same without Peter. Sad news

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Very sad about this. I'm glad Lindemann will go on still, but I really liked the part that Peter played. I wonder what made them split ways, because they both seemed so thrilled about this.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    News, Till will be going solo, no info on who will perform at Wacken 20021:

(Text just posted on Lindemann FB-page)

"Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren end their collaboration on "Lindemann"!
    As Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren confirm today, the two artists have ended their collaboration on the project "Lindemann”.
    Both will be pursuing their own plans in the future.
    Lindemann and Tägtgren are currently working on a final joint release, a live DVD of their show in Moscow 2020, which will be released in spring 2021.
    Till Lindemann will be active under the name “Lindemann" within a new set up in the future."

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    In 2021 Lindemann in Wacken Open Air

124573075_4033949243295307_741139795470827766_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qG6xO3eOrqMAX-KTaed&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=4473466e13c407cdcec806d846010178&oe=5FD2995E.jpg
    https://www.wacken.com/en/wacken-wednesday/

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Hmm. I forgot a bit about the Ausländer-video. Not too good as well, though it had interesting bits.

I actually saw a Deutschland-Making of, and didn't like it. Maybe it wasn't an official thing but just some explanation, because now I only find the middlefinger-pic XD

I most liked the ones they did in the LIFAD-period, even it was years afterwards. It was interesting to hear what they thought back in the days when it was shot and what they think of it now.

Yeah, Flake... Sometimes he makes sense to me, but more often I think he's really weird with his opinions XD . Still a great guy though.
    Last edited by Waidmann; 07-24-2020, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    ^I think the Rammstein Making ofs are also evolving in this direction. Ok, for Links 2-3-4 they got away with not involving band members for once, as they were indeed not too present anyway, but for the rest... Basically The making ofs of Deutschland and Radio were mainly someone telling the plot line (which we figured out already), added with some footage. The room for opinions from band members and unique footage with them is ever the most interesting, IMO.
    I think you meant «Ausländer».

I wonder what happened to the «Deutschland» making of-video. They probably thought that it’s better to not explain anything, since the video can be interpreted in so many ways.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    The room for opinions from band members and unique footage with them is ever the most interesting, IMO.
    For me too. But Flake has stated he finds them stupid (but then again he's also stated he doesn't understand why people sing along at concerts ) So for this F&M making off, the best part for me were the last segment withe Peter and Till.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^I think the Rammstein Making ofs are also evolving in this direction. Ok, for Links 2-3-4 they got away with not involving band members for once, as they were indeed not too present anyway, but for the rest... Basically The making ofs of Deutschland and Radio were mainly someone telling the plot line (which we figured out already), added with some footage. The room for opinions from band members and unique footage with them is ever the most interesting, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    ^I'm not too crazy about these new Making of-videos from Rammstein and Lindemann. There are less than 2 minutes of interviews with the actual bandmembers, and just a lot interviews with the crew and director where we hear generic information about the production of the project.

Although this making of was a little more interesting. If I understood correctly, those two Russian filmmakers just wanted to work with Lindemann, and somehow got in touch with them and then landed the job to direct "Frau & Mann".

I was also a little confused about the HDR comment from the colorist. I mean, everyone with a new iPhone can make a film with HDR, so I really doubt "Frau & Mann" was the absolute first project in Russia that used HDR. Even so, what is the point of bragging about it if at the end of the day the video gets uploaded in compressed HD quality on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Making of Frau & Mann video

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    https://musicianport.com/wired-micro...ss-microphone/

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^I guess it's just still the case in Russia with the smaller venues sometimes. I remember Guns N' Roses doing a club show (quite a big club but ok) in 2012 or so and was also like that. In Extremo had it too sometimes in Russia and Eastern Europe. It might be coincidence though.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^ That's strange. All the clips I've seen it's a wireless microphone. Maybe something went wrong with the system that night?

edit: Just saw other pictures where it¨s a wire. Strange indeed.
    Last edited by The Rose; 04-18-2020, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X