Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Not your mistake, I don't know when External solved it, I came today because I followed a link without knowing it was the forum, when I realised it and tried to stopped the browser, I was in......
    Thats good for us, the forum has been really quiet without you apart from the few conversations with You which ended before they begun
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Anyone any plans for tomorrow night???
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I am disappointed, sometimes when I come I find pages and after 5 days only three. As I told you in the email, I was expecting more.... maybe because it's Christmas.....

A pity, I would like more blood....

Comment

I am disappointed, sometimes when I come I find pages and after 5 days only three. As I told you in the email, I was expecting more.... maybe because it's Christmas.....

A pity, I would like more blood....
          Yeah its the time of year i think CW and Abendwind not been here much, i was absent for 3 days over Christmas.

Yes i was hoping for more blood but did not happen

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            I dont mean to be rude but you have only just joined this forum and do not know me, i do have a husband he knows about my obsession for Richard and does not care, he knows the difference between fantasy and reality.
            If you get to know me as everyone else does on the forum you will know where i am coming from. You do not know my situation so please do not judge me.....
            After writing this?

And Snake saying Peace and Love=> PRICELESS

Comment

After writing this?

And Snake saying Peace and Love=> PRICELESS
              Yeah i dont get angry easy but see red when someone who does not know me or my situation makes a judgement.

Comment

Yeah i dont get angry easy but see red when someone who does not know me or my situation makes a judgement.
                After that more blood was difficult. He makes me laugh almost always, I hope he'll come more often.

Comment

After that more blood was difficult. He makes me laugh almost always, I hope he'll come more often.
                  Yes he is rather amusing and entertaining, love the comment to AIH pretty good come back i think !!!

Comment

• Maybe... I'm waiting for another one... hope he'll come back soon

Comment

• I am sure he will be back.. one day he will come and tell us his fantasies

Comment

I am sure he will be back.. one day he will come and tell us his fantasies
                        I don't think so.... I'm sure we aren't talking about the same guy.

Comment

• I am talking about You, are you talking about You ???

Comment

I am talking about You, are you talking about You ???
                            NOOOO

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Maybe... I'm waiting for another one... hope he'll come back soon
                            And I don't think YOU is going to tell us his fantasies, although I'm sure we'll love reading them.

Comment

• Think my 5am wake up call is getting to me, or maybe the Southern Comfort in my glass .....

Apparantly he does not have fantasies only about his wife so maybe would not be exciting reading at all

Comment

Think my 5am wake up call is getting to me, or maybe the Southern Comfort in my glass .....

Apparantly he does not have fantasies only about his wife so maybe would not be exciting reading at all
                                Why not? I can't think about having fantasies with Richard and i like reading yours....
                                je, je, je

Comment

Working...
                                X