No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^The same here. We are only 4 at work out of 20. But I'll be on holiday after Easter, and am looking forward to a few days by the Danish North Sea coast.
    Happy Easter every one :-)

Comment

• ^ The office was crowded I have not stopped a minute.

I want holidays too I'll be here, in the rainy Madrid. Where's the sun? Sonne, I Miss you.

Comment

• So, it's like 3 in the morning here and I'm awfully tired but I decided I have to get this paper done for my biology class so I'm working on that at the moment. I've only got one more paragraph and then the conclusion (OMG! YES!!! FINALLY!!! I've been doing this research for months and yeah). And then I've got to study terminology and classification all that jazz so I should just stay up all night like I intended.
        Going to be awful busy this week. I'm excited! Let's see what tomorrow brings me...I might have to post a picture!

Comment

• Almost a month without any posts in this thread, what's up everyone?
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^We were waiting for you

Comment

• Yeah Abendwind, where the hell were you?

Comment

• Yup, we needed you Abendwind I would've posted but I've just come out of hospital so haven't had a chance.
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^I read it on FB, are you feeling better? Hope you are ok now..

Comment

• Are you ok CW?

Comment

• Hehe, I've just been reeeeally busy these last few weeks. I promise to stop by more often from now on. At the moment it's rolling really good, I've been home alone since yesterday and tomorrow morning I will drive to Bremen and pick up one of my best friends who will be staying here for a few days.

CW, I hope everything is okay with you?
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Having fun as expected, it's great

Comment

• May I have your attention, please...

Please no shannanigans on this board. Thank you.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Since I have moved to my new place of work it has been so busy busy busy, no time to read emails and even less log in here, I will try to be here more often as I miss the banter I am also moving home as well so its a busy time. Thought I would just say that things have not changed and I am still and always will be RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You are changing everything. Are you sure you are still RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN? Maybe now you are FLAKITOS BIGGEST FAN. Jijijijijiji

Comment

• @CW: oh, are you okay? I hope you feel better.
                                @RBF: sounds like big changes, but sometimes change is good.

I've been back to work since 2 weeks and last week my son was 4 days hospitalised.

And I've been listening to Rammstein a lot in preparation for the summerfestivals

Comment

Working...
                                X