Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    STFU and do your job.
    Thats just what i was talking about lol!! Classic Snake, staying quiet then bang bang right in there with a classic one liner
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• This time not sarcastic, it was rude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        This time not sarcastic, it was rude...
        Yeah i am beginning to think my shitty boss would be the soft option, thank fuck Snake is not my boss
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Jajajajajajajajajaja

Snake would be a devil boss.

Edit: This imagination, stop!!! I'm seeing a picture on my mind. Jajajajajaj
          Last edited by Maya; 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Jajajajajajajajajaja

Snake would be a devil boss.

Edit: This imagination, stop!!! I'm seeing a picture on my mind. Jajajajajaj
            I think i can see this picture as well and its not good ....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              I think i can see this picture as well and its not good ....
              Different picture then ..... you are seeing the first one I saw, then it changed......

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Thats just what i was talking about lol!! Classic Snake, staying quiet then bang bang right in there with a classic one liner
                Sometimes @Art In Heaven does the same, better he used to do the same...

@ART IN HEAVEN We miss your amazing sense of humour, post something.
                ("Something" as post is allowed)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  Busy day! School, track, and now work, then German, and then Hunger Games midnight release x)
                  For how long have you been studying German?

The Hunger Games, I will definitely give that one a look when I have time for it. (Josh Hutcherson in it, mm.) Going to the cinema in the middle of the night is great, last year my friend and I went to see the last part of Harry Potter at 00:07 o'clock and it was nice.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• The Hunger Games looks great! Right now I'm supposed to be writing my own screenplay for my Film Studies coursework, but i've ended up on here... I'm too easily distracted!
                    ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

• @Abenwind.
                      Harry Potter? You do know that's a childrens film?

Comment

• @AiH

I love Harry Potter too, but I love the books... I read them in English and bought them the first day they were out, in Spain there weren't queues.

Comment

• They are childrens books and movies. They are shit.
                          Last edited by Art in Heaven; 03-24-2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Over here they printed them in hard back so adults could read them without others knowing they were reading a childrens book. No wonder they were embarassed. Shit books, shit movies, sad fucking adults.
                            Last edited by Art in Heaven; 03-24-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• When I was a kid my favorite story was 'The Tinder Box'. It was captivating. But it was olny as an adult that I realised how murderously violent the story was.
                              Harry Potter however was pointless shit ripped off from 'Muriel the Worst witch'
                              My other favorite was 'Green Eggs and Ham'. I can still recite it to this day.
                              These days I kind of like reading about a bunch of six deviants. Guess who they are

Comment

• 'Sad fucking adults'? We already understand that you don't like either the movie or the books...I'm not fan of them either, but I'm not judging the people who likes them. I know many adults that likes Harry Potter.
                                Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Working...
                                X