Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Ahhh disappointed now, was just going to get my little black party dress out
    We can party anyway

Comment

• Need cheering up, who is going to make me laugh
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Where are you and your little black party dress?
        We are waiting for you, this is crowded with Spanish hot men. Why are you still there?

Comment

Need cheering up, who is going to make me laugh
          Not me. I prefer to make people cry.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            Not me. I prefer to make people cry.
            She is coming to my number 3000 post's party. Join us and make us cry!!!!!

Comment

• @ Maya I am on my way now, should get there just in time to come home again for work

@Snake You have made me cry so many times i have lost count
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I can always make you cry one more time.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^I can always make you cry one more time.
                  OK go for it, give it your best shot

Comment

@ Maya I am on my way now, should get there just in time to come home again for work

@Snake You have made me cry so many times i have lost count
                    Perfect. We are waiting.....
                    Snake have said yes, so you'll cry again tonight; I'm sure you'll find somebody to comfort you, between the other guests ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Perfect. We are waiting.....
                      Snake have said yes, so you'll cry again tonight; I'm sure you'll find somebody to comfort you, between the other guests ^^
                      With all those hot spanish men i will be spoilt for choice

Comment

With all those hot spanish men i will be spoilt for choice
                        I forgot, a German guy is here. He is not very patient. Hurry up!

Comment

I forgot, a German guy is here. He is not very patient. Hurry up!
                          Oh if only, how great would that be my German god and my very best Spanish friend at the same party

Comment

Oh if only, how great would that be my German god and my very best Spanish friend at the same party
                            ^^
                            Can Imagine it? Hurry up, he is calling you....

Comment

^^
                              Can Imagine it? Hurry up, he is calling you....
                              And i am calling back Riiiicccchhhhaaaarrrrdddd i want you so badly, wait for me and i will be there in 3 hours

Comment

• I have to go now hun, i could be here easily all night chatting but have early start and will be knackered tomorrow.

Speak soon Love and hugs xx

Comment

Working...
                                X