Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya you are like me today, here one minute and gone the next
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm beginning to feel better the first hours are very bad, I had a bad night.

Today I finish the course, only three hours and i will be free.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Maya you are like me today, here one minute and gone the next
        No, I have a phone call and my session died... phone support

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I'm beginning to feel better the first hours are very bad, I had a bad night.

Today I finish the course, only three hours and i will be free.
          Sorry to hear your night was bad, so its early night for you tonight, no Snake or RZK for you young lady

I hope the three hours go quickly for you and you enjoy your freedom
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yesterday... both.

Tonight we'll see

Comment

• Good luck, could you handle them both at the same time

Comment

• Sure I could, they don't post much.

Comment

Sure I could, they don't post much.
                  That is true, people say that women talk too much but in my experience the men i know speak just as much. Snake is the exception

Comment

• I disagree, they speak a little less than us, but not all, some speak even more.

Snake has his days, he can be days without posting (you see he is there, but he doesn't say anything) and suddenly he writes many; depends on the day and the subject.

Comment

I disagree, they speak a little less than us, but not all, some speak even more.

Snake has his days, he can be days without posting (you see he is there, but he doesn't say anything) and suddenly he writes many; depends on the day and the subject.
                      I find that with Snake, as you say you see him there, he says nothing, then he will suddenly make a sarcastic comment

Comment

I find that with Snake, as you say you see him there, he says nothing, then he will suddenly make a sarcastic comment
                        Not always but yes, most of the times in this thread, suddenly he can't resist and voilĂ ! the comment is here, and after two or three, he disappears in the same way.

Comment

• GGRRR Fucking customers, not only are they stopping me from posting but they are stopping me from eating my M & Ms and that is very rude

Comment

• Very rude.... they have no shame.

Comment

GGRRR Fucking customers, not only are they stopping me from posting but they are stopping me from eating my M & Ms and that is very rude
                              STFU and do your job.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• And here the nice comment...

Comment

Working...
                                X