Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Today I went to our balcony for the very first time this year. Before I couldn't because there was so much snow in front of the door that it was impossible to open it. It has been a beautiful day, +5c and all the snow has melted from the balcony and a little bit from the yard too. It's beginning to look and feel like spring. : )

Wow. We hadn't see snow this year, and you had it for 3 months.... Today it's raining, we need it so much that I'm even happy. Fuck the chaos.

Comment

• RZK and RBF being a good boy and girl? My ass they are

Can't stay online very long unless any of you fancy writing out my German homework for me
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• See, nobody believes you...

Better not me, my German doesn't exist

Comment

• Haha at the moment I can't remember anything, mind has gone completely blank
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Change to another personality, maybe she could write your homework.

Comment

• I am a very very good girl....

Internet going slower than a constipated cow at the moment so may not be here for long
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Bah, nobody believes you...

Internet must go faster from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Bah, nobody believes you...

Internet must go faster from now on.
                  Maybe its more fun being a naughty girl anyway

how was your day ? we had the warmest day so far this year, it was great had a long walk along the seafront, stopped at a cafe for an iced coffee, Alexie slept the whole time, but i eventually got my cuddle
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    @RBF, does your son have any videos of his band on youtube at all? I would like to hear their music . And a thread for the band would be nice
                    Yes, they are on You Tube, if you just search `Work in Progress` you will find a couple of there songs live at the Aintree

Comment

• I'm very tired. Here it's raining, thanks for sending it. Not an special day. Yours sounds great.

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                        Now that I slept so good, I guess I will be here all night with you...you would like that, wouldn't you? You're just pretending that you want me to go sleeping.
                        Not flirting, i dont believe it he he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Not flirting, i dont believe it he he he he
                          jajaja, I meant when you flirt, you don't mention your partner...

Originally posted by RZK View Post
                          I could join Maya's party too I'd love to go Spain again. Nothing sexier than a beautiful Spanish girl speaking spanish language...ay que rico! But maybe my girlfriend wouldn't like that idea so much...

Comment

jajaja, I meant when you flirt, you don't mention your partner...
                            True but last time the partner was not mentioned he he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              True but last time the partner was not mentioned he he he he
                              Not mentioned, but always with him....

Comment

Not mentioned, but always with him....
                                Always with him yes, but maybe not when he is here

Omg we need more single men here i think

Comment

Working...
                                X