• Spaniards aren't awesome or you don't know any Spaniard. ?????? Jejejejeje

Comment

• i dont : (
      but arent you one?

Comment

• Sure I am, so I know many spaniards.

Comment

• Spanair stops flying.
          2.000 new people without work directly and 1.200 in danger they depend on it.

The number of unemployed people in Spain yesterday: 5.273.600 the worst of history.

Why "the wives of" are in politics? Ashamed again

Something funny to tell me????

Ainx

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Spaniards aren't awesome or you don't know any Spaniard. ?????? Jejejejeje
            Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Sure I am, so I know many spaniards.

D: how do these fit together then?

Comment

• That was a question... you missed the "or"

It was What are you saying:
              1. Spaniards aren't awesome
              2. You don't know any spaniard

jejejejeje

I am spanish, but you can hate us, love us or think whatever you want of us.

Comment

• oh wait did you post this before mine? D: didnt notice sorry...
                and i was trying to say that as much as i know you, you are an awesome person(/spaniard)
                :O
                but cya noow. good night :3

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  oh wait did you post this before mine? D: didnt notice sorry...
                  and i was trying to say that as much as i know you, you are an awesome person(/spaniard)
                  :O
                  but cya noow. good night :3

Awesome. That's new. Thanks
                  (- red now-)
                  Good night!!!!

Comment

• Good Sunday to each and every one of you. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I certainly did.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Good Sunday to each and every one of you. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I certainly did.
                      I'm glad to read that. Mine was great too, now it's ending....

Comment

I'm glad to read that. Mine was great too, now it's ending....
                        As you know by now mine was not so good, been ill and off work for 3 days which is very unusual for me, have had a flu bug and slept nearly all the time, still feel weak but back at work this morning.
                        Have caught up on things here but really missed talking to you all
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          As you know by now mine was not so good, been ill and off work for 3 days which is very unusual for me, have had a flu bug and slept nearly all the time, still feel weak but back at work this morning.
                          Have caught up on things here but really missed talking to you all
                          Yup, I read it yesterday night. I missed you, but i'd been lazy to write... It has been a very quiet weekend here, so you didn't lose anything. Hope you feel better now.

Comment

Yup, I read it yesterday night. I missed you, but i'd been lazy to write... It has been a very quiet weekend here, so you didn't lose anything. Hope you feel better now.
                            I am glad i was missed feeling much better but very weak, made much better though by the fact that i had a short conversation with Richard on facebook, we talked about his daughter Khira, short but very very sweet I am gald to read that your weekend was good. Missed you loads xx
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I am glad i was missed feeling much better but very weak, made much better though by the fact that i had a short conversation with Richard on facebook, we talked about his daughter Khira, short but very very sweet I am gald to read that your weekend was good. Missed you loads xx
                              Well I don't want to disappoint you, but i will be honest again. I almost write, when i saw your post yesterday night. I don't believe is Richard I'm sure he/she is not.
                              BTW, I think the girl of Engel is Khira, maybe the experts can enlighten us. But I read about it lots of times. Hope I'm wrong and he is Richard, but i don't think so. I've seen a guy in twitter saying the same, he wasn't of course.

Comment

• There was one guy who is definatly a fake but not so sure on this one, he seems to put pictures there that the everday person would not have. ie pictures of backstage equipment and personal family pictures, there was one of Merlin holding the new baby which i would think not anyone would have access. Anyway as i said before its nice to dream.
                                My son in law often chats to one of the members of Mastadon

Comment

Working...
                                X