No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiiiiiii! (I lost reception there for a min...stupid public transit :P)

Comment

• jejejejeje I like being off-line for a while, but I like deciding when.

Comment

• Oh, I was once again a good boy and fell asleep early. I hope you weren't feeling lonely last night, Maya? Since I know you were waiting me to be here with you
        Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
          Oh, I was once again a good boy and fell asleep early. I hope you weren't feeling lonely last night, Maya? Since I know you were waiting me to be here with you
          I cant speak for her but between you and me i think she missed you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hey Abendwind, not seen you for ages, how are you doing ?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Hey Abendwind, not seen you for ages, how are you doing ?
              Hey - I know, haven't been so active because I have been studying German for Monday. I am feeling amazing, just one more examination left, then it's over and the waiting for June and my graduation day begins. : ) And I also get to start planning the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life. Big changes about to happen! Life's great.

Most importantly, how are you doing? : ) Missed you!
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It is so great to see you so happy, one more to go is not so bad, i wish you much luck with it I hope the new chapter brings you much happiness.

I am at work and bored at the moment so in and out of forum between customers

Comment

• It feels great too! And thank you. I can tell you about everything later if you just want to! : ) But now I have to go again. : )

I wish you a great day, don't exhaust yourself too much! : ) Looove.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    It feels great too! And thank you. I can tell you about everything later if you just want to! : ) But now I have to go again. : )

I wish you a great day, don't exhaust yourself too much! : ) Looove.
                    Would love to hear about everything, i am very nosey

See you later xx

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                      Oh, I was once again a good boy and fell asleep early. I hope you weren't feeling lonely last night, Maya? Since I know you were waiting me to be here with you
                      I said more than once, you are a bad boy, so as I told @RBF yesterday, I wasn't waiting for you...

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Take care and speak soon. Hope RZK comes to join you soon

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      I don't think he will.

Don't worry, I had an amazing company.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        I am at work and bored at the moment so in and out of forum between customers
                        Customers now?

Comment

• @RBF I don't have problems to post. Refresh the page and if it doesn't work, restart your browser.
                          Last edited by Maya; 03-22-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Busy day! School, track, and now work, then German, and then Hunger Games midnight release x)

Comment

• I missed @RG527 post yesterday .... it was in the middle of R+MM performance, maybe that's the reason... Being busy is good, except when it's too much busy that's exhausting.

Hi @RBF How are you doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                I missed @RG527 post yesterday .... it was in the middle of R+MM performance, maybe that's the reason... Being busy is good, except when it's too much busy that's exhausting.

Hi @RBF How are you doing?
                                I am good thanks, apart from being at work and looking out the door at the beautiful sunshine, finish at 3 though so hopefully it will still be shining brightly.
                                And you ? How is your day ?

Comment

Working...
                                X