Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Over the past 5 days, I have found 3 used sanitary towels and a pile of bloody tissue and underwear on the floor in the room I am sharing with her....lucky me
    Puf, OMG, a friend told me the same story two months ago, was calling me everyday almost mad. When they came back, they almost didn´t talk to each other. Now, the storm is far away.

@RBF oooops, you should have refreshed the page before speaking, je, je, je

Comment

Over the past 5 days, I have found 3 used sanitary towels and a pile of bloody tissue and underwear on the floor in the room I am sharing with her....lucky me
      UGH. No wonder you hate the people you're staying with. That's just gross.

Comment

• Hi its muppet here, must have crossed in the post lol!!

That is too gross for words, some people are so disgusting but then again you are in Essex after all.

When will you be back in Wales?
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Going back on Sunday,staying with different people on Saturday night, thank God

Bleurgh, they've been there for about a week now, slowly rotting away, occasionly being sniffed by her cat :/
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Oh no that is so disgusting, how can people live like that, bet you will be so glad when Saturday arrives, i am sure that not all the Essex people live like that.

Next time you come to England will have to crash at mine!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It´s Friday, you are almost at home....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Oh no that is so disgusting, how can people live like that, bet you will be so glad when Saturday arrives, i am sure that not all the Essex people live like that.

Next time you come to England will have to crash at mine!
                I have no idea :/ I understand it's a fact of life etc, but it takes all of 10 seconds to put them in the bin. and no they do not, half my family is from essex, and about half of them are amazing people

I might just do that!

@Maya, thank God! only one more night in this house, then one more with my auntie who I adore, so it's going pretty good

Comment

• As this has been on my mind, I would like to mention the passing of a dear friend.

My Doctor of 24 years, Sri Tapash Kumar Sen-Gupta, died last week, and I'm proud to say his family invited me to his funeral which was held today. The hindu service was beautiful, and many of his family and friends got up to speak about him and to tell anecdotes from his long and amazing life.

Rest in peace Doctor Sen-Gupta. My children and I loved you.

Namaste

Comment

• ^Know it won't make much of a difference, but I am very sorry to hear about your loss and the loss suffered by those close to him

Comment

• @AIH I´m very sorry too. Hope you are OK, losing someone you love is terrible.

Comment

@maya, thank god! Only one more night in this house, then one more with my auntie who i adore, so it's going pretty good

Comment

• Feeling like crap. I probably shouldn't have lied to someone :/

Comment

Feeling like crap. I probably shouldn't have lied to someone :/
                            Sure, you had a reason for that. If not, you are in time, tell the truth.

Comment

• I suppose it might be a good idea seen as it was Abendstern I lied to :/ Sorry Vi

Comment

• If you feel like crap, it doesn´t matter who is "someone". You´ll feel better and I´m sure "someone" prefers the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X