Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Benzin88 View Post
    First thing in my mind is the critic situation of work in Italy.... too much unemployment.......inclused me
    I can add the same situation in Spain, and Iīm included too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I can add the same situation in Spain, and Iīm included too.
      Very Hard period!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Benzin88 View Post
        Very Hard period!!!
        Experts say 2012 will be worst, itīs frustrating.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Experts say 2012 will be worst, itīs frustrating.
          I hope we'll find a way to get out of this period....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
            Yeah. I guess I just don't feel like being angry.
            But what does PSH mean? :/



            @Benzin88

            Gah, Britain was in that situation, it's not so bad now though.I hope that both Italy and Spain get through it
            Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 10-31-2011, 07:03 PM.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

            Comment


            • @Benzin88

              Gah, Britain was in that situation, it's not so bad now though.I hope that both Italy and Spain get through it[/QUOTE]

              Yeah, I hope so too.

              Comment


              • Yeah i moan about work all the time when really i should be grateful that i have a job!!
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Benzin88 View Post
                  I hope we'll find a way to get out of this period....
                  Who knows.... In Spain, in November almost sure will be a change of government, maybe that....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Who knows.... In Spain, in November almost sure will be a change of government, maybe that....
                    Also in Italy we have to change our government..... this politic class sucks too much

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      But what does PSH mean? :/

                      I didnīt understand it, so I searched for the meaning the first time I read it. Found this:

                      "What is PSH?

                      PSH is "Dismissive expression" "

                      Source: http://www.internetslang.com/PSH-meaning-definition.asp

                      Didnīt know this page, usually, I find the answer in urbandictionary. Here it is:

                      http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Psh
                      Last edited by Maya; 10-31-2011, 07:30 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Yeah i moan about work all the time when really i should be grateful that i have a job!!
                        Everybody does the same, and when we have one, weīll do it too.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Benzin88 View Post
                          Also in Italy we have to change our government..... this politic class sucks too much

                          Totally Agree

                          Comment


                          • This conversation has given me good luck, I have received an email asking for my CV ... something new... normally just silence and the same old offers.

                            Seeing movement is great.

                            Comment


                            • Just had a really rude customer, cant beleive what he said to me just because i booked him in for Aquaerobics instead Circuit Training !!!!
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                This conversation has given me good luck, I have received an email asking for my CV ... something new... normally just silence and the same old offers.

                                Seeing movement is great.
                                Great!!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X