Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    He he he but you still gotta believe me i loved the music before the man.

By the way not happy as found out today my laptop not ready till 15th Nov, how many men does it take to fix a keyboard!!
    mmmm don´t know....

I told you, for sure, the new keyboard is being taken from China walking or something like that. They are going to replace it

Comment

Checked into Face Book on my mobile this morning and guess what a status from Richard saying "IM BORED" how can the guitarist of Rammstein possibly be bored
      BTW, do you think that is his own page? I don´t think so.
      Last edited by Maya; 10-27-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Proberbly not but what the hell eh, i can always dream that i am really talking to him.

As for the keyboard i think China is too near more like Australia i think, maybe they will get a kangaroo to deliver it to me in its pouch.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Proberly not but what the hell i can always dream i am talking to him.

As for the keyboard i think China is to near, Australia is more like it, maybe a kangaroo will deliver it in its pouch.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

As for the keyboard i think China is to near, Australia is more like it, maybe a kangaroo will deliver it in its pouch.
            A very little one. Or maybe, there are lots of little kangaroos, each one taking a keyboard key. And once they have all, they´ll have a puzzle to solve, so more time and after solving it, they will delay to december because they´ll have to find an expert to fix them. And for christmas, you will have it at home.
            Last edited by Maya; 10-28-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Oh love it !! The humour that is, not the fact of waiting until December for my precious laptop, its sad i know but i miss it soooooo much.
              Have you ever seen facebook on a mobile phone, i need a magnifying glass to see pictures.

Comment

• bleurgh, it takes a lot to disgust me but someone has just managed it :/
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Who and what has disgusted you then CW???

Comment

• the girl I am staying with :/ um, you really want to know?

Comment

• Yeah need to know now, you have wetted my appetite for something really disgusting, so on tell all.

Comment

Yeah need to know now, you have wetted my appetite for something really disgusting, so on tell all.
                        Me too, .....

Comment

• iI finish work at 8 and home to a world of no internet so need to know NOW.

Comment

• Over the past 5 days, I have found 3 used sanitary towels and a pile of bloody tissue and underwear on the floor in the room I am sharing with her....lucky me

Comment

• Finishing work now guys (not that i have done much lol) when i come in at 6.45 in the morning i expect to see why you were disguted CW. I can take it honestly!!

Comment

• I have posted it you muppet!

Comment

Working...
                                X