No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not been too bad, better than the last few at least. Used scissors without a single mishap
    It's no problem, I'm used to it. I just prefer not to say my age because normally when I do people start fussing over everything I do and say, and start censoring themselves :/ that pisses me off. But assuming I'm older does not so it's all good
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Good about the scissors!!

I think we have been there before but age should not come into anything, i never assume that if someone is young that they are any different or need fussing over any more than anyone else, and as for censoring Fuck Fuck Fuck
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Why is it whenever someone other than me is on the forum it suddenly gets ultra busy at work.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yup, and my curling irons are unplugged and cold...so far so good for tonight.

That is a good thing

Comment

• Keep it up and you will be fine, proud of you hun

Comment

• Just been on facebook in my break and cant believe what i saw, some dickhead pretending to be Richard saying that Rammstein will carry on after this tour but without Till. That is so crazy, they have always said that if any band member decides to leave then that will be the end.
              I dont know what will be worse No Rammstein or Rammstein without Till.

Comment

• So angry, what do these fake idiots get out of this crap.............

Comment

• Haha, reading that takes me back to a moment a few years ago when I was reading a Finnish newspaper and suddenly I saw an article about Till leaving Rammstein after next album and En Esch would replace him. I started to cry hysterically, thank God it wasn't true. D:

I cut that article from the paper and I still keep it inside of my German dictionary.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It just makes me mad when you get these fake people pretending to be someone famous and expecting people to beleive them.

Comment

• Yeah I know what you're talking about.. That's very sad isn't it. I mean, why would someone actually want to pretend to be someone they're not. Do they get some weird satisfaction of that or are they just some no-lifers. Go figure. o.O
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I think they may like the attention as you do get people who genuinly beleive they are who they say they are, i think they get off on it somehow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                          Maya - I have been to Malaga, Torremolinos, Marbella, Fuengirola and the latest was Barcelona, 4 months ago in July. : ) Ahh Barcelona, I enjoyed my every second there. My parents have been in Cadiz, Jerez and Sevilla, which I envy so bad.

mmm love all that places, I've got family in Malaga and when I was a child my parents had a house there, so I was all summers there, it's full of british people, so I practised english every summer. And Barcelona... I've gone several times, last was great and my company was paying and I met a lot of friends.It´s a very special city. And Cadiz is so beatiful, you can't imagine, I went seven years ago and felt in love... I love Andalucia... Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada ( 2 years ago ),....

Each year, I find a weekend to visit a spanish place. And other to go abroad. This year Rome.

Comment

• Let's just sum it up and say that Spain is beautiful overall! I think so after all those places and pictures etc I've seen. : )

Next year after I graduate I think I'll take a year off and do some interrailing. But we'll see.

Comment

• Absolutely shattered, can't wait to go to sleep tonight. No homework to do for a change though

Comment

• Good for you! I think I'll go to sleep soon. It's almost 23.00 here and I'm exhausted.. Good night and see you later. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X