No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't feel disheartened, I haven't finished yet, I could fail every one of my tests
    Wait...that's not a good thing. :/
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I am sure you will do brilliant have faith in yourself and you can achieve anything
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Reading through the posts i missed while away from work i have to say that i feel really thick compared to all my friends here, i only have 5 GCSE ans 1 A level in English, to be honest i think Maya your English is better than mine. Oh well i think i have a degree in life which may mean something.
        Feeling a bit blue today so need cheering up!!
        A bit? More than a bit. CHEER UP!!!!

Not true, when I was a child my english was better than now. I have let it die....

Comment

See what i mean, should be Mine not Mone lol!!
          tree kings instead of three kings...

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            Don't feel disheartened, I haven't finished yet, I could fail every one of my tests
            Wait...that's not a good thing. :/
            That's not very positive. Good luck.

Comment

• Morning Maya

You are allowed to get your English wrong at times, i have no excuse.

How did your exam go??
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I was really tired and there were a lot of troubleshooting questions, but it went OK. The problem was after, I drink a coffee and I couldn't sleep, so this morning I'm really tired and I need another coffee now.

Comment

• Glad it went ok, sorry to hear you did not sleep well.

mmmmmmm coffee sounds good, white no sugar for me please

Comment

• I got up late... no, i slept well but not enough. I'll know the next exam date today, hope it will be on monday. Two weeks to finish.

40 minutes to coffee....

Comment

• Let me know when you know the date so i can wish you luck with it.

Cool i am due a tea break soon !!

Comment

Let me know when you know the date so i can wish you luck with it.

Cool i am due a tea break soon !!
                        Monday!!!

I enjoyed a lot the coffee.

Comment

• Good luck for Monday.

It must have gone down without me noticing it, glad you enjoyed yours. What were we saying about irrelevant posts !!

Comment

• God i am bored

Comment

• Guess what, i have just found out one of the pool supervisors is into Rammstein, he and i have both worked here for years and not known, it only came to light as he saw my picture of Richard on my computer.
                              Apparently his wife is from Poland, she has lots of German friends and they have both been to many R+ concerts around the world. I know have someone at work who shares my interest, he is also going to 02 on 24th Feb so may share transport.
                              Thought i would just share that with you as thought the workplace was full of chavs !!

Comment

• Great!!!!

mmmm Don't scare him talking about Richard

7 minutes to go... public holiday in Madrid (not for me) so no traffic jams I hope

Closing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X