No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh...Europe may be child-friendly, but my account is not :-D I agree that they would love it and it's too bad we can't do that. We always wanted to take our oldest to Okinawa some day so he could see where he was born. Maybe someday...

Comment

• ^For each European country you'll just have to find a Affenknecht-member to welcome you! You can stay with us, use us as guide and pay us with wool hats or scarfs with fitting Rammstein logo !

@The Rose: to bad we didn't accidentally meet in the Low Lands, but I will be in Kopenhagen in the beginning of november to test fortune .
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^ Oh my gosh hats! I still need to make those. I got one finished before I got swamped finishing up school and then it was too hot to sit with a lap full of yarn :P I still need to figure out the + though, nothing I tried worked out very well. :O

As for traveling and meeting all of you...that would be AMAZING! World fan tour

Comment

• On Sunday the swimming pool will close until next year. Goodbye Summer!!!!!!

Comment

• ^Then you better make the most of it
            Here the Summer has been over a long time and Autumn is in full swing

Comment

• It's cloudy

Comment

• ^It looks OK from what I can see - I'm watching the Vuelta

Comment

• Now it's sunny.
                  I'm watching the football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Today my little Portuguese forum has completed one year of existence.
                    Source:http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post1592

And today five!!!!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Rammstuga/p...e=1&permPage=1

Happy birthday!!!!!
                    Last edited by Maya; 09-21-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• When I find the time, I'll definetly make a meme for this forum. It will be a picture of some frustrated person or animal with the subtext: "That feeling when you typed too long before posting on Affenknecht and you have to login again" .
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Ahhhh, the start of a long weekend . . . I don't have to be at work till Tuesday. Time enough to see the DVDs by Rammstein AND Eisbrecher (please mr. Postman). Got a botttle of Feuer und Wasser vodka ready to complete the fun

Comment

• :O Tuesday? That's a weekend...

By the way, tomorrow night you can see the DW-PopXPort report here.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/dw.popxport...type=3&fref=nf

Comment

• Just checked my order-status, and it says 2015-09-23: Just packed, instead of shipped. Which means they wont ship until tomorrow and I wont get it before Monday at the earliest.

And I know the Eisbreacher is being delivered right now in Germany, but it seems to be delayed here, and expected delivery is now Oct. 2 to 6.

Not the weekend I was expecting

Comment

• I think they know you'll ignore the old DVDs, and are sending you a message.

Enjoy the old ones!!!!

Comment

• Happy Birthday to SonneN!

Comment

Working...
                                X