Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Did you ever considered changing to an haircut that would not obstruct your field of vision?
    It actually doesn't. ._. Just didn't have the time to brush it properly before that picture was taken.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Looks like you guys are having fun

Sneezed so much today split my nose open, stings like a bitch. -.-

How is everyone today?
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Everyone is not sporting a splitted nose, fortunately.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^That always a positive.
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I am back home now. This sucks. I want to go back to Germany.

Comment

• ^ The end of holidays is always bad.

But you are lucky, you have been there for a month, and you'll go back not in a very long time. You even met Abendwind.
              You finished school, so you'll begin a new project soon, new friends, new place.... sounds great for me.

By the way, that was your post number 400!!!!!

Comment

• Yep, Germany is great.

My host family and I share a completely same taste in music. When I mentioned that there is a concert by Oomph! in Hamburg next month, they said ''Let's go there together!!'' My host dad also gave me a link to his music folder - now I have almost 10 000 songs on iTunes. Little things, but still so great!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^ So glad life smiles to you

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    Awgh? You ok RBF?

Just got back from a day with Abendwind![ATTACH=CONFIG]375[/ATTACH]
                    @Abendwind: "Hey! Do you like listening to hip-hop music?" x)
                    It was a great day! Lots of shopping and hanging out and talking about Rammstein!
                    (Happy and pretty)*2!
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^ Hah, thank you Jorge.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      ^ So glad life smiles to you
                      I'm glad too! Most importantly, how are you doing?

Comment

• I'm enjoying August in Madrid, it's too hot, but the city it's almost empty. I love being here when everybody leaves...

Comment

• Chavela Vargas has left us, here's my tribute, probably you won't like it, but I love this song.

Comment

• I liked her, and her music, very very much.
                            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• As a geologist who works 8 hours a day with satellite images, the landing in Mars of the "Curiosity" rover is probably one of the most exciting news of the year, if not the decade

I even went early to bed on Sunday (not watching the Beach Volleyball!!!) on Sunday in order to watch the NASA streaming in the morning on Monday!

So this is what I have in my mind
                              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Oh right, curiosity has landed

I've spent half the day working, and the other half being absurdly busy with the organisation of the WSSC Championship Clubmatch (Dog-stuff ) and watching the Jumping teamfinal and the Men's High Bar Final Epke Zonderland amazed I think everyone with his spectacular daredevilry
                                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

Working...
                                X