Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Abendwind: It will be grand!
    Just got back from the zoo! I had lots of fun and it was funny to see animals at the zoo that I see in my everyday life back in the states x).
    Speaking of dreams coming true...I should work on mine x).
    My dreams are really strange xD I dreamed I slept in and forgot to coach the young cross country runners (a task I have for when I return to the states) and I also dreamed I married Richard Kruspe and I've also dreamed I saved Till's life and other random crap xD

Comment

• Everyone else's dreams seem pretty cool.....my last one led to me waking up having a panic attack and crying

rammsteingirl527 and abendwind, so happy you're both having a good time
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Everyone else's dreams seem pretty cool.....my last one led to me waking up having a panic attack and crying

That's call a nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          That's call a nightmare.
          I had one of those on Christmas once....but after I just stayed up and opened gifts

but yeah...they're unpleasant.

I am looking forward to seeing Abendwind (technically) tomorrow It's gonna be kickass xD

Comment

• That´s a good way to survive nightmares; I should copy it. Maybe going shopping and giving me some gifts...

Have a lot of fun!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              That´s a good way to survive nightmares; I should copy it. Maybe going shopping and giving me some gifts...

Have a lot of fun!!!!
              That sounds like a great idea! I love to shop...it's my guilty pleasure x)
              And tomorrow afternoon I will be with Abendwind! This is exciting!

Comment

• ^ Guilty? Why? Having some gifts from time to time it's necessary

Tomorrow!!!!, waiting for your news ....

Comment

• I bet Snake or You would disagree about my love for shopping...most guys hate it but I love it

Today's the day! Just 3 more hours

Comment

• Yesss today's the day and the weather is amazing, once again! Just a few little clouds here and there.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I hate shopping when it's too crowded or shop assistants are going after me; i usually run away.
                      Last edited by Maya; 08-03-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Completely gutted
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi, Why?????

Comment

• Awgh? You ok RBF?

Just got back from a day with Abendwind!IMG_2868.jpg
                            @Abendwind: "Hey! Do you like listening to hip-hop music?" x)
                            It was a great day! Lots of shopping and hanging out and talking about Rammstein!

Comment

• That picture................. My hair....................... Oh God.

No, I like Rammstein! Like I said before, I'll probably remember that one forever.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Did you ever considered changing to an haircut that would not obstruct your field of vision?
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X