Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    We also had some sun today, but not so much.

How come is weather always one of our main topics?!
    For me it's because I'm (mainly) Dutch haha, we're famous for our weather complaints It's never good too When it's above 20C, it's always "too damn hot and moist", when it's below 20C it's "too fucking cold and windy", when there's no rain we complain cause it's not good for the trees and when it rains there's too much of it and "we almost drown" :') It's supposed to be in our blood haha, weather is truly the daily topic here

But, for something different, I found out I lost my Völkerball CD. The damn thing is cursed. When my dog was little he partly 'ate' (shredded) the box, but the DVDs were still ok, luckily. But now I've completely reorganised my CD/DVD collection and there's just one disc missing: The audio CD of Völkerball. To make things worse, the major Dutch resellers don't sell the cd+2dvd set anymore Sigh... Amazon does, but for Amazon you need a creditcard and I don't have one Now I'm sad..
    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• ^ Maybe it's inside another box hidden behind or even in a player. Don't be sad, sure you'll find a way.

Comment

• grover - my Völkerball dvd is also missing. No idea where it is and I've searched everywhere. I'd like to watch it again, such a great dvd!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I can see a joint venture here... You buy the box, and send Grover the Audio CD. Both share costs
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Are winds of change blowing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              ^ Maybe it's inside another box hidden behind or even in a player. Don't be sad, sure you'll find a way.
              Let's hope so, I kinda miss him My current car doesn't have an iPod-connection yet so it's all CDs again at the moment If I'd known last week that he's gone missing, I would have looked for a new one in Germany.. Ah well, good excuse to travel there again soon
              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• ^ That's an excuse

Jajajajaja

Comment

• What a week, I need luck like you wouldn't believe. I think I am cursed.

Comment

• The owls are flying with an enormous package

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      The owls are flying with an enormous package
                      @Edelweiss - Maya is famous of her packages of luck (I know this, I have received a few of these), now that she sent you one I'm sure everything will get better soon!
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• *sending some luck heading for Edelweiss

Summer in Holland.. My whole house is surrounded by these slimy things I think I've killed a whole army of them, crunching beneath my feet
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• Originally posted by grover View Post
                          Summer in Holland.. My whole house is surrounded by these slimy things I think I've killed a whole army of them, crunching beneath my feet
                          ):< ...

Comment

• Muchas Gracias Maya ! I work with a bunch of nasty witches who like and try to get people in trouble plus I also have so much going on and have to go to court next month. I'm so anxious about it. I hope it works out, but if you don't hear from me that means it didn't.

Comment

• Thanks Abendwind and Grover.Sorry to double post, I was unable to edit.

Comment

• Sounds tough Edelweiss, I'll also send some positive vibes your way, hope all works out well
                                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

Working...
                                X