Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    And BvS is????? It may be obvious too you, but not me, obviously, since I've now asked a third time

Edit: Ah I see now Maya edited her reply and answered for you.
    Last edited by The Rose; 03-28-2016, 02:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^BvS' screenplay. As in, the story.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^What is??

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Bloated, incoherent and pretentious screenplay.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Batman vs Superman

@Snake Explain why

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    BvS??

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    BvS sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^Sort of. Normal life is a bit tuned down as fear and the feeling of constant threat still dominates public life. Many stores and public buildings will be closed for a while and there's extra security in many places (like train stations, and even movie theaters now check your bags). Many people's travels have also been cancelled as the main airport is still closed. And it seems like all the support fades away while social media and some foreign politicians blame our authorities for not being careful enough (as if its only our fault terrorists strike our land!).
    I know that feeling. I hope they don't have to face them, they don't know what are they talking about, so difficult to stop them...

Your Easter holidays seem quiet like mine, Like @The Rose I don't have to be at work till Wednesdays, two more days so I'll rest.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^I know, I follow the news, or perhaps rumours is a better word. And the blame-game starts early. It did here too after last years attack. The trail of the helpers started last week, so the blame-game started up again. I hope the situation your end soon gets back to tolerable, normal might be too much to ask for in the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Sort of. Normal life is a bit tuned down as fear and the feeling of constant threat still dominates public life. Many stores and public buildings will be closed for a while and there's extra security in many places (like train stations, and even movie theaters now check your bags). Many people's travels have also been cancelled as the main airport is still closed. And it seems like all the support fades away while social media and some foreign politicians blame our authorities for not being careful enough (as if its only our fault terrorists strike our land!).

But between the walls of home, my life is quite similar to yours, @The Rose . I have to weeks off now and mainly planned to rest, read, watch series and movies, doing chores around the house... Oh yes, and eating .

I'm looking forward to GoT, being back in april!

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Are you enjoying the Easter weekend?
    I were planning to watch season 4 + 5 of Game of Thrones. So far I've watched Montage of Heck (if you haven't seen it, I can recommend it), Völkeball, In Amerika (docu + concert) and next in the stack is Videos 1995-2012, I like seeing the Making off . . .
    I might still get to GoT, I don't have to be at work till Wednesday, and the weather-forecast says rain for the next three days.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Chopin
    replied
    Stay strong, Bosnia is with you

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I'm perfectly fine and so is everyone I know

Thx for your concern, people , it's really moving. Glad to here that a great part of the world sympathizes with us, supports us and gives us the overall feeling that we're not alone in this. The fact that people over 1000s of miles removed from us are actually touched by this, really gives us the warmth and strenght that is most welcome.

Sure, we knew we had it coming, the signs were there and lately we were too often mentionned as a possible target, but actually being ready... we were always far from that and I guess we'll always be.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    I hope you and yours are safe Waidmann.
    Belgium-Flag-5.jpg

lang leve België!

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^Same feeling, once again the horror is back. My condolences and thoughts arr with them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X