X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    No, I must admit I like him better as a poet and lyricist than a sculptor. Had there been any other name on his art-projects they wouldn't have stood much of a chance ;-)
    Of course I prefer him as a poet and lyricist as well . But indeed, the fact that Till made it will make it sell way better.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^Definetly not the greatest piece of art I ever saw, but I kind of like this one.
    No, I must admit I like him better as a poet and lyricist than a sculptor. Had there been any other name on his art-projects they wouldn't have stood much of a chance ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Definetly not the greatest piece of art I ever saw, but I kind of like this one.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Till has made the artwork for Fallen Heroes upcoming single:

https://www.facebook.com/FallenHeroe...type=3&theater

Leave a comment:

• MonsieurSander
    replied
    I'm an apprentice, currently working on deck/on the bridge. I enjoy hearing the stories of the people who have worked at sea for the last 20 years during the coffee breaks, they have some good and funny stories to tell.I haven't had much time on shore (15 minutes since july), but hopefully i'll get the chance after the storm.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Hope you're doing fine and are ready to enjoy the local music - if you get the chance. What is your position on board? My uncle was a sailor, and as a child I used to love hearing about his travels all over the world and the little gifts he would sometime bring back.

Leave a comment:

• MonsieurSander
    replied
    Sailing North of Panama, Matthew was a little to close to us. Hopefully Jamaica will still be there next week, because we're going to Montego Bay

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^I came home last night (Friday). Now it's time to look through all the pictures and see if they turned out as hoped.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    They have Good traste for music. Are you still in Prague?

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Just had breakfast. There are appr. 40 German pupils on a school-trip in our hotel. When I showed up in the breakfast-room in a Rammstein-t shirt, some started to applaud.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Prague!!!! I should visit Prague again, have lots of fun and take great photos.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    If anyone here is ever in Bruges, just let me know, I'll arrange you free accomodation
    I might take you up on that
    Right now I'm packing an tomorrow morning real early I'm flying down to Prague. Another place for good beer

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    @The Rose: No, that wasn't possible . But it's actually a great thing, now the big truchs don't have to get into the old city anymore.

If anyone here is ever in Bruges, just let me know, I'll arrange you free accomodation

Leave a comment:

• MonsieurSander
    replied
    Ahh Brugge, gotta go there some day when I'm back home, seems like a nice town.
    I'm still sailing around Jamaica,tomorrow will be my 50th day at sea. Taking positions using the sun, planets and other objects is still something magical to me

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Enough beer to fill 12,000 bottles an hour
    Amazing!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X